5. Here’s the full text of Williams’ speech:
Thank you. Oh man, this might be the one time I’m speechless. Oh… thank you so much for this incredible honor. Thank you for putting me in a category with these four extraordinary men. Thank you, Ben and Matt. I still want to see some ID. Thank you, Gus Van Sant for being so subtle you’re almost subliminal. I want to thank the cast and crew, especially the people of South Boston — you’re a can of corn, you’re the best. I want to thank the Mishpachah Weinstein — mazel tov! And I want to thank Marsha for being the woman who lights my soul on fire every morning. God bless you. And most of all, I want to thank my father, up there — the man who, when I said I wanted to be an actor, he said, ‘Wonderful, just have a backup profession like welding.’ Thank you. God bless you.
7. You can watch the full speech here:
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- This is no illusion: Lady Gaga confirmed she's headlining the Super Bowl halftime show in February 🏈🎉
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.