19 Times Teen Shows Just Went Way, Way Too Far
Literally nobody asked for the tickle videos on Riverdale.
1. First, when Quinn's car accident left her temporarily paralyzed on Glee:
2. When Caroline became the surrogate for Alaric's twins and then they developed a romantic relationship on The Vampire Diaries:
3. When everyone joined the farm cult on Riverdale:
4. When the whole town treated Grace being attacked like a big joke on The Secret Life of the American Teenager:
5. When Landon literally turned into goo and died after he and Hope had sex for the first time on Legacies:
6. When Clare thought Drew was the father of her baby, but then it turned out to be Eli's on Degrassi: The Next Generation:
7. When Kevin, Fangs, and Reggie got caught up in a tickle video business on Riverdale:
8. When Clarke killed Bellamy over a sketchbook on The 100:
9. When Ben called Amy "his whore" on The Secret Life of the American Teenager:
10. When A was revealed as Spencer's secret British identical twin on Pretty Little Liars:
11. When everyone dressed up as animals and sang "The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?)" with puppets on Glee:
12. When Nathan and Haley got married while still in high school on One Tree Hill:
13. When there was literally a cannibalistic ritual on The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina:
14. When Aria and Ezra's student-teacher relationship was portrayed as totally fine and normal on Pretty Little Liars:
15. When Chuck sexually assaulted both Serena and Jenny in the very first episode of Gossip Girl:
16. When half-siblings Lu and Valerio had a sexual relationship on Elite:
17. When Malia and Scott dated on Teen Wolf:
18. When Veronica just casually ran a speakeasy as a high school junior on Riverdale:
19. And finally, Patty's entire weight loss storyline on Insatiable:
Reminder that I, Kelly Martinez, do not necessarily endorse all of these submissions!
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity. Not all submissions were from Community users.