27 Times TV Forced Relationships With No Chemistry
Did we really need to see Jackie and Fez together?
1. Rachel and Joey from Friends:
2. Izzie and George from Grey's Anatomy:
3. Zack and Lane from Gilmore Girls:
4. Robin and Ted from How I Met Your Mother:
5. Otis and Ola from Sex Education:
6. Fez and Jackie from That '70s Show:
7. Maggie and Jackson from Grey's Anatomy:
8. Daenerys and Jon from Game of Thrones:
9. Silver and Liam from 90210:
10. Rachel and Ross from Friends:
11. Tristan and Miles from Degrassi: Next Class:
12. Mercedes and Sam from Glee:
13. Spencer and Caleb from Pretty Little Liars:
14. Bellamy and Echo from The 100:
15. Kelly and Darryl from The Office:
16. Spinner and Emma from Degrassi: The Next Generation:
17. Dan and Blair from Gossip Girl:
18. Scott and Malia from Teen Wolf:
19. Dylan and Haley from Modern Family:
20. Anna and Seth from The O.C.:
21. Veronica and Piz from Veronica Mars:
22. Stefan and Caroline from The Vampire Diaries:
23. Joey and Dawson from Dawson's Creek:
24. Lola and Saad from Degrassi: Next Class:
25. Donna and Randy from That '70s Show:
26. Xander and Willow from Buffy the Vampire Slayer:
27. And finally, Ann and Tom from Parks and Recreation:
Reminder that I, Kelly Martinez, do not necessarily endorse these submissions! I personally like Dan and Blair together.
Got a TV pairing that didn't make this list? Tell us in the comments!
Note: Some submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.