27 TV Couple Moments That Pissed Fans Off So Much, They Stopped Rooting For The Relationship Altogether
Some things you just can't come back from.
1. First, when Schmidt cheated on Cece with Elizabeth on New Girl.
2. When Beckett left Castle on Castle.
3. When Joe and Love said "I wolf you" to each other on YOU.
4. When Rachel cheated on Finn because she found out he slept with Santana before they were even together on Glee.
5. When Blaine cheated on Kurt on Glee.
6. When Archie and Veronica's relationship became all about sex on Riverdale.
7. And when Veronica told Archie they couldn't break up because they were "endgame" on Riverdale.
8. When Chuck traded Blair for a hotel on Gossip Girl.
9. When Amy pressured Jake into having kids on Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
10. When Clarke shot and killed Bellamy on The 100.
11. When Daphne sexually assaulted Simon by trying to get him to impregnate her without his consent on Bridgerton.
12. When Michael was seemingly killed off and then came back with amnesia as "Jason" on Jane the Virgin.
13. When Alex left Jo for Izzie on Grey's Anatomy.
14. When Meredith told Derek, "Pick me, choose me, love me" on Grey's Anatomy.
15. When Guzmán and Nadia broke up because they couldn't handle long distance on Elite.
16. When Omar cheated on Ander while he was going through chemotherapy on Elite.
17. And when Omar and Ander both cheated on each other with Patrick on Elite.
18. When Jim surprised Pam by buying his parents' house for them without talking to her first on The Office.
19. When Rory and Dean slept together while he was married on Gilmore Girls.
20. When Fitz declared war to "save" Olivia on Scandal.
21. When Lucas and Peyton went behind Brooke's back on One Tree Hill.
22. When Mutt and Alexis had no idea how to communicate on Schitt's Creek.
23. When Spike attempted to rape Buffy on Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
24. When Asher and Olivia had relationship problems in Season 3 of All American.
25. When Jane cheated on Spinner with Declan on Degrassi: The Next Generation.
26. When Tristan repeatedly invalidated Miles' bisexuality on Degrassi: Next Class.
27. And finally, the whole "We were on a break!" mess between Ross and Rachel on Friends.
Reminder that I, Kelly Martinez, do not necessarily endorse all of these submissions!!!
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity. Not all submissions were from Community users.