1. Tuck Everlasting (2002)
Tuck Everlasting is about a drag queen who finds magic tape, so when they go to use it to tuck, it stays forever. The rest of the movie is them struggling to try and get their “Tuck Everlasting” to come undone.
(Submitted by addisonm3)
4. Planet of the Apes (1968)
Planet of the Apes is about a planet full of apes. Charlton Heston calls them “Damn, dirty apes” because they’re probably not good at cleaning. However, they don’t appreciate Mr. Heston’s rude criticism and punish him by blowing up the Statue of Liberty.
(Submitted by Laura Stuart, Facebook)
5. Blade Runner (1982)
Blade Runner is definitely set in the future. It’s about people who rollerblade everywhere. The main character is a black market rollerblade smuggler; can he maintain his successful business of moving the top quality Canadian blade product to the wealthy suburbs of the world renowned metropolis of Haiti? It’s a life of parties, glamour, danger, violence, and intrigue. All for the blade.
(Submitted by Ryan Booth, Facebook)
6. The Godfather (1972)
The Godfather is the heartwarming tale of a young boy who becomes orphaned, and moves in with his father’s brother: his godfather. In the end, the boy’s godfather makes him an offer he can’t refuse by offering him a pony for his sweet sixteen birthday. The end.
(Submitted by Woodrow Wilson, Facebook)
8. Memento (2000)
Memento is about this guy who has hella bad amnesia, and has to take pictures and keep a cute scrapbook to remind himself about what happened the days before. It’s kind of like what Adam Sandler did for Drew Barrymore in 50 First Dates, but not as cute. Anyway, I’m pretty sure he dies.
(Submitted by BayleeJune)
11. Frozen (2013)
Frozen is about a kid who makes a face like a snowman when his sister slaps him on the back, and, you guessed it, his face is frozen like that for the rest of his life. He’s pretty pissed off, but his sister sings him a song telling him to “Let it go” and he forgives her. Or kills her and melts, I really don’t know.
(Submitted by therblig)
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 90 people have been arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC, for the Women's March, happening the day after Donald Trump's inauguration 👩❤️👩