We recently asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us the weirdest dreams they’ve ever had. Here are the beautifully strange results.
1. I dreamed that I was helping Dora the Explorer find her toothbrush. I fell into a trap door under the couch, where I ended up floating around in the sky. I looked over and saw a man floating with me, but his limbs were cut off. Everything ended well when I fell into a pudding factory.
Submitted by Grace Wiley (Facebook).
2. I was informed that I was going to be the next Sun. Yes, as in the center of our Solar System. I was going to one day turn into a celestial body.
Submitted by sarahe41535e337.
3. Michael Jackson and I met in a McDonalds where you have to walk down a runway to place your order. We both ordered a number two with a Coke (soulmates), and then we got married. He eventually broke up with me and told me: “We are always going to have cheeseburgers.” What does this mean?
Submitted by Diana Salazar (Facebook).
4. I won a contest and got to eat dinner at P!nk’s apartment with my two best friends; as we were eating, we found out P!nk was a vampire. Every couple of minutes she would lunge across the table at me, then she’d return to her meal acting completely normal and eventually lunge at me again. The situation escalated and I was running around her apartment while she chased me, bared teeth. I couldn’t get away fast enough so I ran outside, only to find it was raining. Just when I thought I was done for, my friend cut her head off. We tied it up in a bag and threw it in the river, then went on the run, presumably for the rest of our lives.
Submitted by Caitlin Troutman (Facebook).
5. I heard noises outside of my room; I got up and saw a trail of mice walking into my parent’s room. All of the mice had weapons and the leader had glasses like my dad! I followed them into my parent’s room and watched as they climbed up the bed and cut off my dad’s head, which they then put on the dresser (surprisingly my dad was still breathing). Needless to say, I’ve never wanted a mouse for a pet.
Submitted by Kasafras.
6. Once I dreamed I was made out of bread. I broke my arm, and had to go to a bakery to get it replaced with a baguette.
Submitted by Sophia Bowley-Aicket (Facebook).
7. I once dreamed penguins made bumper stickers. I woke up laughing because, you know, penguins can’t make bumper stickers. Silly penguins.
Submitted by Joele Cotsman (Facebook).
8. I get milk delivered to my house from a milk truck, and the milk woman’s name is Robin. I dreamt that the milk came on the wrong day for some reason and I had to help Robin get the milk out of the truck. The truck had a pink, furry interior and shrine dedicated to Melissa Joan Hart; Robin said the truck had been on the MTV show Pimp My Ride. I heard yelling from the back of the truck, and looked to see it was Jerry Seinfeld tied up. I asked Robin why, and she said because she hated the stand-up routine in the beginning of every Seinfeld episode.
Submitted by Sofia Barr (Facebook).
9. One time I won the Miss U.S.A. pageant against Mariah Carey by singing “With You” by Jessica Simpson. Mariah got angry, and stabbed me to death with a carrot.
Submitted by Rayna Gan (Facebook).
10. I was walking up the stairs of my parent’s house when I bumped into someone who looked exactly like Dr. Frank-N-Furter from The Rocky Horror Picture Show; he wore the green dress and pink gloves, but he had blonde hair and SHARK TEETH (yeah, three rows and all). He bit me right on the hand and it immediately started to scab up. I asked him what the hell he was doing, and he explained that’s how they said ‘Hello’ in his country. I told him to shut up and be a man and not bite ladies. Frank-N-Furter replied: “But I am a lady!” We argued about who was a lady for a while until he burst into an amazing Broadway-style song that I was astounded my brain manufactured. I punched Frank-N-Furter and ran away. Then I woke up, turned over in bed, and faced my room and saw Frank-N-Furter rose up from the carpet like a demon out of hell!
Submitted by Mandir2.
11. Last night I dreamed I adopted Channing Tatum. I made him a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch.
Submitted by JP10.
12. Recently I had a very stressful dream where I was in a Lego building competition, but all of the judges were dolphins. I was supposed to be building a train/steam engine, but I couldn’t understand what they wanted because they kept squeaking and flapping their fins. The last thing I remember before waking up was turning towards the other contestants, holding my unfinished Lego train, and yelling: “IS THIS IT?? IS THIS WHAT THE DOLPHINS WANT??” Weirdest. Dream. Ever.
Submitted by Leah Maready (Facebook).
13. I was being chased around a playground by zombie otters who wore Victorian schoolchildren’s clothes. Also, Alan Rickman was yelling at me from a fishing boat.
Submitted by Julia Linde (Facebook).
- At least 29 people are dead and 166 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.