1. In The Wedding Singer and 50 First Dates, two different versions of the iconic '80s ballad "True" play at the end of the movies.
2. In 13 Going on 30, the Madonna picture in young Jenna's bedroom is the same one in old Jenna's office, only it's signed by the Queen of Pop herself!
3. In To All the Boys I've Loved Before, Lara Jean starts wearing her hair down after Peter K. compliments the hairstyle.
4. In You've Got Mail, the woman selling Kathleen flowers is pregnant in the fall, then announces her baby arrived via this window sign in the spring!
5. In Crazy Rich Asians, Rachel's mom tells her not to wear the blue and white striped dress because it's what you wear to a Chinese funeral; later on in the movie, we see Astrid wearing blue and white stripes when they're burying the dead fish at the beach.
6. In 10 Things I Hate About You, Nigel is the first person to enter Bogie Lowenstien's house while being trampled by unexpected party guests.
7. In The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement, Queen Clarisse makes a subtle reference to Mary Poppins.
8. In Mean Girls, Regina bans Gretchen from wearing white gold hoops, and at the end of the movie, we see Gretchen rocking them once she's free from The Plastics.
9. In Forgetting Sarah Marshall, when Peter pretends to be a drunk Miranda from Sex and the City, Cynthia Nixon (who plays Miranda in the series) pops up in the back of the shot.
10. In The Parent Trap (1998), Meredith's mother, Vicki, is the same actress who plays the Meredith-like role in the 1961 version of The Parent Trap.
11. In the beginning of Hitch, Hitch is giving advice to a man at the same New York City firehouse from Ghostbusters (1984).
12. In Sex and the City, Samantha, Miranda, and Charlotte wear the same three colors at the end of the movie as the bridesmaids dresses in the beginning of the movie.
13. In To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You, Lara Jean's meet-cute with John Ambrose McClaren is THE SAME ONE she has with Peter in the first movie.
14. In Crazy Rich Asians, the author of the original book, Kevin Kwan, makes an appearance in the beginning of the movie when everyone is trying to figure out who Rachel is.
15. In You've Got Mail, director Nora Ephron names Kathleen's bookstore "The Shop Around the Corner" in honor of the Old Hollywood flick this movie is based off of.
16. In 13 Going on 30, older Jenna's closet is the same exact one she sees in the 1987 version of Poise Magazine on her 13th birthday.
17. In Clueless, Murray's license plate says "My Joint."
18. And in Ferris Bueller's Day Off, we see a "Go Shermer" poster in the hallway, which is the same name as the high school from The Breakfast Club.
Note: Not all submissions are from Community users