30 Things To Add To Your Closet If You're Stoked About Spring
From maxi dresses to waterproof sneakers, your wardrobe is about to be springtime ready.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A sweatshirt dress perfect for looking cute and feeling comfy on those days that are not blazing hot, but not cold either. Ahhh, the joys of spring.
2. A pair of high-waisted biker shorts (which have pockets!!) that are perfect for everything from workouts on warm days to lounging around the house to avoiding thigh chafing under your cute spring dresses.
3. A maxi dress in this vibrant watercolor print that'll literally make you want to skip through a field of flowers — or at least pose for a new Instagram pic.
4. A stretchy velvet cami you can layer under a stylish leather jacket or wear on its own depending on the weather.
5. A classic denim jacket because seriously, how can one even get through spring without one?? This wardrobe staple will make you feel cool, look great, and keep the chill away on windy days.
6. A high-waisted miniskirt to celebrate the fact that it's no longer freezing outside and your legs can finally enjoy the sunshine.
7. A pair of chic paper bag waist pants so fabulous you'll probably want them in multiple colors so you can wear them all the time. They'll pair perfectly with your fave frilly top or style-up your go-to solid shirt.
9. A sheer button-down tunic with endless styling possibilities, making it perfect for any springtime plans. Wear it tied in the front, open and flowing, buttoned up, over a dress, with jeans — it's basically the Swiss Army knife of clothing items.
10. A leopard print tiered dress that'll look absolutely adorable whether you rock it with white sneaks or strappy heels.
11. A gorgeous backless maxi dress — it's honestly so good, you don't even need a special occasion to wear it. Outdoor dining? Perfect. Date night at home? Yup. Going to check the mail? You bet.
12. A splurge-worthy pair of tasseled mules that are handmade in Italy and great for ditching your socks as the weather warms up. I have these and they're perfect for styling a dressier look without the pain of heels.
13. A lightweight open-front cardigan sweater you can layer over any and every top or dress in your closet on a breezy day.
14. A sleeveless wide-leg jumpsuit because it'll feel like you're wearing pajamas all day, but with some cute mules or sneakers, you'll look totally on-point.
15. A solid crewneck sweatshirt you can wear for chilly morning jogs, while working from home, or for a cute park date — the limit does not exist.
16. A V-neck slip dress perfect for anyone who prefers black over pastels, no matter what season it is. Just add a jacket and some hoop earrings and you're good to go.
17. A pair of braided mule sandals in the most perfect mint color that will make all your pastel dreams come true.
18. A casual wrap-style slit dress with a tie waist belt for feeling sassy, but still super comfy. It comes in plenty of fun colors and prints so you can add whatever you're lacking to your spring wardrobe — glitter, solid colors, floral print, etc.
19. A crop top and flowy skirt coord for a whimsical style moment that'll remind you just how close we are to summer.
21. A pair of flatform espadrilles, because it's finally warm enough to show off that DIY pedicure you've been perfecting all quarantine.
22. A casual midi dress with adjustable straps and an elasticized waist that'll make you feel like you're on vacation every time you wear it.
23. A sleeveless French terry hoodie perfect for transitioning your wardrobe for the warmer weather. You can easily layer long sleeves underneath, throw a jacket over it, or wear it as is depending on how Mother Nature decides to throw you off that day.
24. A printed midi skirt and tank set you can quickly throw on with some sandals and just know that you look bomb. It's comfy, trendy, and perfect for sunny days — which is my fave combination.
25. A pair of high-waisted joggers, because honestly who has time for jeans anymore? Whether you're enjoying the spring weather outside or avoiding allergies inside, these joggers will keep you looking stylish and com-fort-a-ble.
26. A simple maxi dress that's soft, stretchy, and begging you to style with your best floppy sun hat.
27. A sweatshirt with a satin-lined hood so you can finally ditch your winter coat and wear this *all by itself* outside. This innovative design allows you to wear a hood, without making your hair super frizzy. The high-grade satin helps promote moisture retention in your hair and protects it against breakage.
28. A pair of elegant, flowy wide-leg pants that could totally pass for a skirt — they're dressy enough for your next special occasion, but still comfy enough to wear around the house.
29. A floral sheer chiffon cardigan for the perfect addition to an otherwise plain outfit. This'll give pretty much any look that ~springtime vibe~.
30. And a pair of waterproof high-top sneakers perfect for anyone who hates the look and feel of rain boots, but also hates ruining their not-so-waterproof kicks.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.