3. Cappie, Greek
Greek’s resident frat alterna-bro, Cappie, gets points for wearing AS MUCH carefully arranged jewelry as he did (seriously, so much) and still seeming laid-back and cool. His badness typically veered more toward childish pranksterism than anything all that noble, but oh, the way he looked at Casey Cartwright whenever she couldn’t be his. *flutters eyelashes*
2. Spike, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel might have looked good in eyeliner, but Bad Spike wins out over Bad Angel every day of the week. His accessories (most often complemented with a long leather duster) seemed secondary to his sexy voice, compelling bone structure, and dark wit.
1. Ryan Atwood, The O.C.
Ryan Atwood is the unquestionable champion of over-accessorized bad boys, not least of all because he eventually ditched the choker and arm cuff and let his aura smolder all on its own. Still, when he stood at the bottom of that driveway in that necklace and deep V, seeming like the manliest possible 25-year-old playing 17 years old there ever was, we started swooning and haven’t stopped since.
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.