3. Cappie, Greek
Greek’s resident frat alterna-bro, Cappie, gets points for wearing AS MUCH carefully arranged jewelry as he did (seriously, so much) and still seeming laid-back and cool. His badness typically veered more toward childish pranksterism than anything all that noble, but oh, the way he looked at Casey Cartwright whenever she couldn’t be his. *flutters eyelashes*
2. Spike, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel might have looked good in eyeliner, but Bad Spike wins out over Bad Angel every day of the week. His accessories (most often complemented with a long leather duster) seemed secondary to his sexy voice, compelling bone structure, and dark wit.
1. Ryan Atwood, The O.C.
Ryan Atwood is the unquestionable champion of over-accessorized bad boys, not least of all because he eventually ditched the choker and arm cuff and let his aura smolder all on its own. Still, when he stood at the bottom of that driveway in that necklace and deep V, seeming like the manliest possible 25-year-old playing 17 years old there ever was, we started swooning and haven’t stopped since.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸