31 Mother’s Day Gifts From Wayfair That May Be Gorgeous, But Are Also Extremely Useful
This Mother's Day, give the gift of stunning items Mom won't want to argue with you over buying for her since they're so dang useful.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A super soft area rug that not only will look incredible in your mom's walk-in closet, but it'll keep her bare toes warm while she tries on all her fave shoes.
2. A tufted storage ottoman featuring a flip-top lid to store books, magazines, clothes, linens, and all of your mom's various knickknacks. Not to mention, the top seat is padded with plenty of foam for max comfort.
3. A contemporary bar cart because nothing says "I love you" quite like a metallic, mid-century serving trolley with plenty of space to showcase all of one's favorite adult beverages (and prized potted plants, of course).
4. A high-quality microfiber reversible duvet cover set because mom deserves to switch things up mid-week if she's feeling a different color combo. The set is machine-washable and a hidden zipper enclosure protects and nicely covers your insert.
5. A set of four easy-to-install recessed LED lights to instantly turn any area from cute to ultra-chic. Whether mom needs accent lighting to show off her fave wall art or patio lights to avoid stumbling around in the dark at night, these beauties are truly illuminating.
6. A gilded vanity tray boasting barred details meant for serving only the finest of confections, dahling... or perhaps for showing off one's impressive scented candle collection.
7. A wall-mounted electric fireplace to bring warmth and relaxed, cozy vibes to mom's space (especially if she's always complaining about being cold). The flickering LED flame light mimics that of an actual fire while the heater warms rooms up to 400 square feet in size.
8. A stunning stove top tea kettle featuring an innovative bottom for faster boiling and a cool-to-the-touch handle so mom won't accidentally burn herself when making her morning Earl Grey.
9. A set of two sturdy and absolutely purr-fect ceramic cat bookends ideal for moms who want to keep their extensive reading collections upright and organized while showing off their infinite love of all things feline.
10. A gourmet acacia wood chef's cutting board that acts as both functional chopping block and a beautiful counter piece with its rich colors and top-of-the-line construction.
11. A swanky four-piece accessory set to help keep mom's bathroom neat, tidy, and looking as swanky as a downtown Manhattan hotel powder room.
12. A nonslip doormat with subtle floral charm so when guests come over, they have a beautiful piece to look at (and compliment her on) while they wipe off their dirty shoes.
13. A long reclining chaise with cushions perfect for reading a good book and sipping an iced tea on an ideal summer day.
14. An industrial-style bookcase for the moms who can't stop adding to their TBR pile and need a functional yet stylish place to show them all off.
15. A crystal oil diffuser that'll make mom feel like she just spent the day in a luxurious spa getting pampered from head to toe, even if she's only been at home the whole time. This one-of-a-kind design combines the calming benefits of a Himalayan rock salt lamp with the aromatherapy of an essential oil diffuser.
16. A two-tier vanity tower so mom can keep all of her lotions, perfumes, oils, and face creams on display and in one place for easy (and lovely-looking) access. Ou la la.
17. A classic crystal ring holder guaranteed to make mom smile whenever she reaches for her beloved bangles and baubles.
18. An asymmetrical three-tier mango wood accent shelf mom won't be able to stop raving about whenever anyone comes over for a visit. Not only does it nicely decorate otherwise blank walls, but it provides a pretty place for her to proudly show off her favorite framed photos of you.
19. A set of two solid blackout grommet curtain panels to keep the pesky early morning sun from slamming into mom's retinas on those mornings she wants to sleep in or nap, as she well deserves to. They come in a variety of color options and are absolutely lovely in any room.
20. A French country-inspired two-door accent cabinet that both holds mom's finest China and proudly displays it through its glass-front doors.
21. A fashionable table lamp that'll rest on mom's bedside table (giving her plenty of light for reading) and always remind her of you.
22. An ornate single bathroom vanity featuring a marble countertop because when it comes to bathroom decor, mom deserves the very best in both form and function.
23. A metal patio gazebo perfect for outdoor dinner nights and days spent watching a gentle rainfall while reading a book without getting soaked. It adds a little majesty to mom's backyard with its adjustable netting which offers shade and nighttime protection.
24. An eclectic room divider panel so mom can easily break up larger spaces into more private little nooks and crannies, or perhaps add a dressing area to an outdoor pool or shower.
25. A velvet square arm loveseat that'll have mom feeling as though she's a character in a Gilded Age novel or movie. Speaking of which, it's also great for movie nights as it's super soft and comfy.
26. A faux-foliage cat tree for moms who want to spruce up (get it?) their living space and add some artificial and fun flora for their feline fauna.
27. A rustic, farmhouse-style floor mirror that mom can easily prop up against a corner and admire both it and her beautiful self in every single day.
28. A shaggy sherpa throw blanket that's both insanely soft and incredibly beautiful for mom to snuggle up in.
29. A cleverly designed trash can because even though it's for collecting garbage, mom shouldn't have to fuss with her feng shui. The weather-resistant wicker can withstand any rainstorm, so it works well outdoors, too.
30. A cool geometric wall mirror that'll leave mom gasping in awe at the gift you got her that looks straight out of the MoMa. Any room should be so lucky to have one of these in it.
31. A space-saving, free-standing over-the-toilet storage shelf that adds a little extra cabinet and shelving space while making mom's powder room look as pretty as a picture.
Reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.