2. Big Daddy
Rotten Tomatoes Rating: 40%
Choice Review Excerpt: “There’s no doubt Sandler is talented, but if he persists in believing that, like Elvis, his presence alone covers a multitude of omissions and inconsistencies, he will squander his gift and make a series of forgettable films in the process.” - LA Times
4. Tommy Boy
Rotten Tomatoes Rating: 45%
Choice Review Excerpt: “The movie is an assembly of clichés and obligatory scenes from dozens of other movies, all are better. It has only one original idea, and that’s a bad one: The inspiration of making the hero’s sidekick into, simultaneously, his buddy, his critic and his rival… It’s like the part was written by three writers locked in separate rooms. - Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times
6. I Know What You Did Last Summer
Rotten Tomatoes Rating: 36%
Choice Review Excerpt: “After the screening was over and the lights went up, I observed a couple of my colleagues in deep and earnest conversation, trying to resolve twists in the plot. They were applying more thought to the movie than the makers did. A critic’s mind is a terrible thing to waste.” - Roger Ebert
Rotten Tomatoes Rating: 31%
Choice Review Excerpt: “Hookis overwhelmed by a screenplay heavy with complicated exposition, by what are, in effect, big busy nonsinging, nondancing production numbers and some contemporary cant about rearing children and the high price paid for success. The acute difficulty of having it all may be of greater urgency to Mr. Spielberg than to most of the people who will see the movie.” - New York Times
Rotten Tomatoes Rating: 50%
Choice Review Excerpt: “As a movie, it’s far from compelling. As a thrill ride, though, it’s a rampaging special-effects and animatronics extravaganza that will make small children cringe behind their seats.” - San Francisco Chronicle
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Apple has delayed shipping its new wireless Airpods headphones that were supposed to go out to iPhone 7 users this month. 🎧
- Donald Trump bashed Hillary Clinton for going to an Adele concert after critics slammed him for promoting his new hotel.