After nearly an entire lifetime spent in front of the camera, Joseph Gordon-Levitt debuted his writer/directer debut at this year’s Sundance Film Festival. One of the buzzier titles at the annual event, it received solid reviews and sold for an impressive $4 million to Relativity Media.
Finally, with the release of its first trailer, the public gets its first real look at the movie, which is a modern take on Don Juan, starring JGL as a Jersey guido with a GTL routine punctuated by a love of porno. Scarlett Johansson plays his love interest, while Tony Danza co-stars as his father.
Watch the trailer, and then join in on an OMG fest below.
1. JGL got jacked!
2. Seriously, Robin could be Batman
3. ScarJo, on the other hand, went full guidette. Just listen to her voice
4. And his haircut was obviously provided by The Situation
5. The Boss is back!
6. Channing Tatum and Anne Hathaway’ cameo… with a fake movie
7. Now that’s style.
8. He’s definitely not streaming House of Cards
- Bernie Sanders' former press secretary says she experienced repeated incidents of blatant racism while on the campaign trail.
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.