After nearly an entire lifetime spent in front of the camera, Joseph Gordon-Levitt debuted his writer/directer debut at this year’s Sundance Film Festival. One of the buzzier titles at the annual event, it received solid reviews and sold for an impressive $4 million to Relativity Media.
Finally, with the release of its first trailer, the public gets its first real look at the movie, which is a modern take on Don Juan, starring JGL as a Jersey guido with a GTL routine punctuated by a love of porno. Scarlett Johansson plays his love interest, while Tony Danza co-stars as his father.
Watch the trailer, and then join in on an OMG fest below.
1. JGL got jacked!
2. Seriously, Robin could be Batman
3. ScarJo, on the other hand, went full guidette. Just listen to her voice
4. And his haircut was obviously provided by The Situation
5. The Boss is back!
6. Channing Tatum and Anne Hathaway’ cameo… with a fake movie
7. Now that’s style.
8. He’s definitely not streaming House of Cards
- Donald Trump says the shooting of NBA star Dwyane Wade's cousin is evidence of high crime rates he believes will boost his support among black people in November's election.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Protesters climbed Berlin's Brandenburg Gate to protest against refugees. About 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year.