71 Soothing Products For Anyone Who Could Use A Little More Calm In Their Lives
Treat yourself or a loved one to these ultra-relaxing products.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of reviewer-loved bath bombs you'll never wanna bathe without after trying them. These luxurious smelling bombs also make great gifts!
2. Or some shower steamers that are essentially bath bombs for showers in case you aren't a bath person! Just place one in the corner of your shower to release calming fragrances while you unwind after a long day.
3. A Mount Lai gua sha facial lifting tool that's just oh-so relaxing to use. It can help reduce puffiness and tension on your face, leaving it feeling smooth and radiant — which is why users *still* swear by this ancient Chinese skincare tool that you may have recently seen trending on TikTok. Grab a jade facial roller too if you wanna further upgrade your routine!
4. Some flat, wireless sleep headphones because trying to sleep or even just relax with regular earbuds in is all fun and games until you roll over on your side. With these, you can stream audio via Bluetooth, block out external sound, and listen to your fave songs, podcasts, or meditation sounds in comfort. They're also great for wearing on planes or during workouts if your earbuds are always falling out!
5. A jar of clear putty you can stretch, sculpt, bounce, tear, pop, and more if you need something safe to fidget with while feeling stressed or restless.
6. A pack of incense that comes in a variety of soothing aromas like sandalwood, lavender, and patchouli so your home can feel like a calming oasis.
8. A trending Bio-Oil that uses vitamins A and E, chamomile, and lavender to soothe cracked and dry skin, fade new *and* old scars, and moisturize without clogging up your pores. Reviewers who have been washing their hands a lot and ending up with painful dry skin say this really helps calm things down!
9. A 100% natural lavender and chamomile aromatherapy mist you can spray in your bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, office, car, or anywhere you might want to add a relaxing scent to help clear your mind and boost your mood. You can even spray it directly on your bed, sheets, pillow, or right on your body to help you rest a lil' easier :)
10. A shampoo scalp brush that'll give you a relaxing lil' massage every time you wash your hair while deep cleaning and exfoliating your scalp. Some reviewers even claim it helps with psoriasis, dandruff, and scalp tenderness!
Here's what BuzzFeed Editor Emma Lord has to say about it:
"I recently started using one of these and WOWZA, it really helps you get extra mileage out of your shampoo. I have a whole lot of hair on my head so sometimes it's a struggle to feel like I've soaped up my whole scalp thorough, but this was a very effective way to spread out the suds and really get them to the roots. I was worried it might tangle in my hair, but it was totally fine on that front, too. I've noticed that my hair has been a little less greasy at the roots since I started using it. And I'm echoing a ton of reviewers here when I say it just feels reeeeeally, really nice."
Promising review: "I’ve suffered from dry skin and a dry scalp ever since I turned 30. The only thing that helps me is exfoliating. I was initially concerned that the product would be too rough and damage my sensitive scalp or too soft and ineffective. However, this brush is perfect for me. It does not tangle my long hair, it is easy to use and just firm enough to get the job done. My scalp no longer itches and the icky buildup is gone. I can’t believe something so affordable has made such a difference in the health of my scalp. I’ve used expensive shampoos and conditioners to no end with barely a difference. I wish I discovered this product much sooner!" —AH
Get it from Amazon for $6.98+ (available in three colors).