Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are tricky and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
2. An incredibly detailed, dual color moon-shaped light they can leave on its perch or carry around with them to make their space feel extra cozy.
3. A gorgeous constellation print that lets you customize the constellation, location, title, date, and font color to make it even more of a romantic and thoughtful gift for someone who shines bright in your life.
4. A galaxy-themed bath bomb — it'll ensure that they get to experience the most fun and relaxing bath in the entire universe.
5. Or some shower steamers if your significant other isn't a bath person, but still would like a calming fragrance to enhance their personal time.
6. A Love Lingual card game to bring you and your partner even closer. Whether you've just started dating or have been together for decades, this game will strengthen your connection with questions designed to create fun and powerful convos on topics like family, intimacy, the past, the future, yourself, your relationship, and more <3.
7. Or a game for couples that'll help you and your partner get to know each other better through meaningful conversations, funny challenges, and fun competitions you can even play with other couples to find out who knows who best.
8. A rainbow prism sun catcher — they can easily hang it indoors or outside to make their space look like a sparkling dreamland.
9. A Dracula-inspired garlic chopper named ~Gracula~ that —unlike the real Dracula — isn't afraid of garlic. Now your partner can make their meals as garlicky as they want without their fingers reeking all day long.
10. And an oil mister because no one feels like ending up with greasy hands every time they dress a salad or do a little cooking.
11. A tortilla-shaped blanket so they can fulfill their lifelong dream of becoming a human burrito! Not that this blanket is exclusively meant for humans...
12. A set of nostalgic NES cartridge coasters for the gamer in your life who would love to rest their drink on their fave retro games.
13. Or a pack of adorable fruit coasters so your main ~squeeze~ can have furniture without water rings.
14. An impressively large and mesmerizing gem chunk that gives off magical, rainbow-tinged light using dimmable LEDs. Just owning this thing is a form of self-care, TBH.
15. A rain showerhead so every shower feels like a trip to a 5-star resort. Now they can set up some mood lighting, throw on some Hilary Duff, and ♫LET THE RAIN FALL DOWN♫.
16. A world tour jerky crate filled with flavors from around the globe to give their tastebuds the vacation of a lifetime.
19. And a pair of BPA-free, reusable glowing chopsticks for the person you know who would love to pretend they're dining in a galaxy far far away...
20. And some ridiculously cute chopstick holders to keep their utensils off the table. Some reviewers also used them as very adorable paperweights to keep them company while sitting at their desk.
21. A Saucemoto dip clip that'll be their new BFF whenever they get fast food on the go.
They'll fit onto horizontal or vertical air vents *and* can hold sauce packs from all popular fast food chains to make eating in the parking lot wayyyy easier!
Promising review: "Love the design and functionality of it. Even if you aren't really a person who eats in the car, it's great for others to use while you drive. Got this for a co-worker's birthday, and she loved it!" —Eden
Shipping info: Available on Amazon Prime with 2-day shipping, non-Prime shipping options will still arrive by Christmas (see Amazon's full shipping information here).
Get two from Amazon for $10+ (available in four colors and in multipacks).