We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Keep some room spray on hand so your apartment can give off the unmistakably floral smell of a fresh spring day instead of the stuffy, musty aroma of a winter that's overstayed its welcome and *will not* take a hint. This stuff comes in a variety of spring-y scents like tulip, rose, carnation, eucalyptus, wild mint, lavender, lemongrass, and more!
Promising review: "This is not that nasty, fake-rose smell. It really does smell like roses, in a good way. I spritz it liberally on sheets and towels when I take them out of the dryer and store them in the linen closet. When I use them a few days or a week later, the scent is light and sweet, very pleasant. Highly recommended for rose lovers." —A reader
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in 12 scents, two combos, and three sizes).
2. Cover your windows with a prismatic window film that'll fill your home with gorgeous rainbow reflections when the sun pours through it so you can pretend you're living inside the aftermath of a refreshing spring rainstorm.
Promising review: "This window film is just STUNNING! I used it for the bottom half of my windows on my main floor for added privacy, so I don’t always have to keep my curtains closed! I wasn’t expecting all the beautiful colors the film presents throughout the day. It’s like having crystal prisms all over the house and it changes from minute to minute! Applying it is also very easy, I recommend getting the application kit that is recommended by Amazon." —Stacy M. Ambrose
Get it from Amazon for $10.98+ (available in seven sizes).
4. Disguise boring storage as fun decor with a cotton swab-coralling flower here to bring the springtime spirit into your bathroom.
It's also great for toothpicks!
Promising review: "I love this little holder. I have two in black and green! You can remove the little florets to make room for more cotton swabs. Do not overload this thing, or you will struggle with getting it out. I only fill about 10 at a time. This may not be ideal for people with a large household, but I don't mind refilling it weekly. I usually put about 10 swabs in. I like that it keeps my cotton swabs sanitary with the domed lid. Looks very cute on the countertop!" —ag.fabozzi
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in five colors).
5. Swap out your bedding for a gorgeous and breathable botanical comforter set if you wanna ensure that your space truly ~blossoms~ all year long.
This includes two pillow shams and one duvet cover.
Promising review: "Usually I would go to a cheap store like Marshall’s, TJ Maxx, or Ross for a bed-in-a-bag set. I looked on Amazon because I wanted the convenience of just ordering it, but I really wanted to get something with a pattern I liked (that would last a long time/not go out of style) so I was on the market for a while. This exceeds all of my expectations! I washed it directly out of the box and it is soft, lightweight but still covering, and so beautiful! I am comfortable bleaching this comforter and would definitely buy it again. I never want to leave my bed!" —Brandalin
Get it from Amazon for $61.99+ (available in five sizes).
6. Or switch to a leafy duvet in case a burst of green in your bedroom will help you fight those winter blues that are still lingering.
Promising review: "I get so many compliments when people see my room. It goes well with the theme I have going on. I would definitely recommend someone to invest in this because it is not only cute, but comfortable on my sensitive skin." — Lynn152020
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $49+ (available in two sizes).
7. Keep your plants in rainy pots so you can get those April showers a-flowin' no matter what month it is.
8. And invest in an indoor watering can to make quenching the thirst of all your plant babies feel a little more like strolling through a beautiful spring garden.
Promising review: "This is my ideal watering can for my small apartment full of small plants. The design is beautiful without being overwrought, it's compact enough to sit in a small space on a shelf, and the capacity is generous enough to water several plants before refilling. It also maneuvers easily under a small tap, like in a standard bathroom sink, for easier filling." —L. Smith
Get it from Amazon for $13.99+ (available in three colors).
9. Fill your space with the refreshing smell of May showers thanks to a thunderstorm candle that nails the aroma of petrichor, which is what scientists call the smell that occurs when rain falls on dry soil. The famously complex scent is tough to reproduce due to the variety of factors that can contribute to it (plants, oils, bacteria, and even lightning!), but reviewers say this candle comes astoundingly close.
Dio Candle Company is a Denver, Colorado-based small business run by married couple Natasha and Michael Dio.
Promising review: "This candle smell exactly like petrichor, that early scent when the rain hits the ground, and I’ve been searching for that smell everywhere because is a hard scent to catch on a candle. This is now my favorite scented candle, I bought the small version just to see if it really gives me that early rainy scent and it does, so I will be purchasing the big one." —Yaritza
10. Protect your laptop with a colorful keyboard cover — it'll delight your eyes with spring colors on those days when you wish you could be hanging out in the sun instead of working at your desk.
The cover is compatible with 13- to 17-inch MacBook Pros released between 2010 and 2017 as well as first-generation iMac wireless keyboards.
Promising review: "This is just as pretty as in the pictures! It adheres beautifully to the keyboard, feels great under my fingers (thin and good texture), and is a MUST for preventing dust and spills where you least want them. I'm delighted with it!" —KPW
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in eight colors).
11. And if you're looking to do give your bookshelf a spring refresh, try arranging by color to brighten up your room with pops of vibrant hues.
14. Drown out the obnoxious street noise in your neighborhood with the sounds of a relaxing spring day *for free* simply by queuing up nature sound videos on Youtube! Check out this 11-hour long one of birds and spring forest sounds or this eight-hour one that features the sound of water and birds along with a calming video you'll wanna leave on all day long.
17. Add some springy color to your kitchen with heat-safe silicone utensils — they'll make cooking way more ~aesthetic~ in the dull and dreary months.
Each set includes a large and medium spatula, a large and medium spoon, a medium spreader, a medium pastry brush, an egg whisk, and an egg separator.
Promising review: "Great quality!! I’ve been using them for a few months now and they are great! They clean up well with no spots and feel pretty sturdy while using for thick heavy foods. I also use some for sautéing and have had no heat issues or melting. I would definitely buy these again, but at this rate I won’t need to!" —Mizz87
Get a nine-piece set from Amazon for $14.97+ (also available in black and khaki).
18. Make some space for a soil-free AeroGarden Harvest to ensure that you always have fresh herbs on hand even if your outdoor garden hasn't sprung back to life yet. This device makes it easy! Set it up in minutes — no sun or soil required — and it'll tell you when your plants need food or water so they can thrive without the guesswork on your part.
It even comes with a six-pod seed kit and plant food liquid nutrients to get you started!
Promising review: "Got this a couple of weeks ago. I've wanted one FOREVER and was so happy, but didn't let my hopes get the best of me — I can't keep plants alive. At all. Ever. Easy set up with easy instructions and it was done and working its magic in 10 minutes. So imagine my excitement when just a few days later I had a sprout! Then another. Then another! While I thoroughly believe my morning affirmations to the little sprouts work, it's probably the awesome design and ease of use. It tells you when it needs water or nutrients (liquid, in a bottle). It's silent, except for a barely audible trickle sound every hour. You will not regret this purchase!" —Amy V
Get it from AeroGarden for $109.95+ (originally $164.95; available in two colors).
20. Start putting together a vibrant and beautiful houseplant puzzle because it'll help you you pass the time while winter *sloooooooowly* drifts away. Plus, your eyes will appreciate the vibrant spring colors, especially if it's still gray outside.
Promising review: "I have done a LOT of puzzles, but this one is the best quality I have ever seen. The printed detail is remarkable and the pieces fit exactly together. It has very clean backing as well — not much cardboard lint. Since every single leaf is different, it's really fun to do. Difficult, but enjoyable." —A bookworm
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.
21. Place some adorable fruit coasters on your various surfaces for a ~sweet~ way to make your decor feel more spring and summery while guarding against stains and rings.
Promising review: "Are you kidding me? How could anyone rate these anything less than a 5 stars? Mine arrived fairly quickly. They are colorful and the pattern is exactly as pictured. They are wrapped individually. What a good buy! I plan on using mine in a door wreath because they are perfect for decorations." —JZACKCO
Get a pack of seven from Amazon for $4.99.
23. And nix your boring ol' shower curtain for one covered in leaves and flowers so you can feel like you're stepping into a a gorgeous spring garden every time you hop in the shower.
24. Add some rose-covered pillow cases to your couch and bed for a touch of flower power that'll never wilt no matter the season.
P.S. These are only the pillow covers so if you're after some inserts, grab 'em here!
Promising review: "Love, love, love! I can't tell you how pleased I am with these pillow covers. They are gorgeous! They add a beautiful soft texture to the room, and though they appear delicate, they are very well made and durable. Great fit, great price, and great delivery! I highly recommend it!" —Debra
Get a set of two from Amazon for $12.59+ (available in eight sizes and nine colors).
25. And store your keys on a very cool magnetic key holder that'll make you think of refreshing spring rain clouds even if the only precipitation you've experienced lately is sleet.
Promising review: "This is one of the most useful purchases I've ever made on Amazon. I use it every single day to hang my keys. I've had it for at least half a year now it seems. It hasn't lost any magnetism and it holds my car keys, remote start, USB, rewards/gift cards, house and work keys, etc. I'm in love. One of the best purchases I've made." —Makenah
Get it from Amazon for $8.38.
26. Bring the fresh smell of spring air into your shower with a pouch of eucalyptus and lavender *or* some 100% eucalyptus shower steamers — they'll make your bathing and shower experience much more luxurious. The steam releases natural oils that can help clear respiratory passageways and sinuses while helping relax the mind and body.
27. Replace boring plates with a spring-inspired porcelain butter plate set you can use in the kitchen, under planters, or as catchalls for jewelry, keys, and more!
28. Give your home a serious pre-spring cleaning with the help of this guide to making your home cleaner than it's ever been because you don't have to wait for spring to feel like your space has been totally refreshed!
29. Try out a portable light therapy lamp perfect for those moments when the dark days of winter really get you down.
Promising review: "I love this light. It makes me feel way better when it's grim and dark and wintery. It's very bright, and just what I was looking for. I guess my cat missed the sun too, because she makes a point of lying in front of it when it's on. Light therapy for elderly cats: highly recommended. Light therapy for people: also recommended." —Jessa
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.