We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Some Ecotools Makeup Brush Cleansing Shampoo that'll make it easy to get rid of the gunk that's been hanging out in your brushes for way too long while also conditioning old applicators to return bristles and sponges to their original, gentle form in just minutes!
2. A mold and mildew spray to fool everyone into thinking you regularly deep clean your shower. Just leave it on for about 15 seconds, then simply wipe away (no scrubbing necessary!) to reveal what your shower is actually supposed to look like.
3. Or a mold and mildew–removing gel that does its thing overnight. Simply apply it to the problem areas, leave it alone, and simply rinse it off the next day! Scrubbing? Never heard of it.
Promising review: "Didn’t think it would work, but it DID with no scrubbing!! My husband didn’t think our grout was originally white, but I knew better. I put this on before bed on a section of grout in the shower, and woke up to gorgeous and bright white, no scrubbing at all the next morning. Just rinse it off. Absolutely buying another bottle. It wasn’t quite enough for my entire shower, but to be fair, we have a lot of small tiles. I think two bottles will get the whole shower floor. Bravo on a great product." —thekuan
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
4. A garbage disposal brush because no one wants to stick their fingers into whatever rotting leftovers are clogging up the kitchen sink and smelling up the place. Now you can get the job done quickly, easily, and most importantly...*from a distance*.
5. Some seriously strong Better Life all-natural tile and tub cleaner that'll leave your tub, tile, grout, fixtures, sinks, toilet seats, and even shower walls, doors, and curtains sparkling like new — *without* the gross artificial smell you tend to get from other cleaners. Just spray, let it sit for 15 minutes, and when you come back, the soap scum, mold, mildew, rust, and hard-water stains will easily wipe right off!
6. Watermark-removing cloths here to save the day if the people sharing your home seem to have never heard of an obscure little concept called "using a coaster."
7. A vacuum hose attachment because, sadly, no matter how much you try to avoid it, your dryer vent will eventually become clogged with lint, which can cause your machine to not to work properly — leading to longer drying times, higher utility bills, and even fires. Skip all that hassle by simply attaching this hose to your vacuum and letting it do all the hard work! It's also great for cleaning other hard-to-reach areas.
8. Or a dryer lint brush — it makes it so much easier to remove lint and dust buildup around the house. Plus, removing blockage from refrigerators, dryers, and other vents can help keep your electric bill from going through the roof and prevent dangerous fires.
9. A shower door cleaner that'll banish stubborn soap scum and hard-water stains so your shower glass can sparkle like the day it was born.
10. An adjustable duster brush ingeniously designed to help you get rid of all that dust hanging out on your window blinds, fans, and air conditioners without breakin' a sweat!
11. A bottle of Hope's Perfect Sink Cleaner and Polish whose powers lies in its three R's: It'll 1) restore your sink with a shine that'll make it look brand new, 2) remove tough water and rust stains without leaving behind ugly scratches, and 3) repel water to make future cleaning even easier! This stuff works great on brushed stainless steel, cast iron, porcelain, Corian, and composite surfaces.
12. A carpet deep-cleaning solution that'll do such an amazing job, you'll wonder if someone swapped in brand new carpets and forgot to tell you.
Promising review: "What an amazing product! I have tried EVERYTHING to get rid of the dirt, grime, and pet accidents, but this is the only thing I've had success with! The area near my bathroom vanity was DISGUSTING. It is a high-traffic area, as my husband and I use our his-and-hers sinks every day. Our puppy also likes that area as her 'accident' spot, even though we have puppy pads all over the house.
The second photo is after just ONE pass using my Bissell carpet cleaner. I used 6 ounces of the Carpet Miracle, and filled the rest of the reservoir with piping-hot water. The red spot you see left is hair dye (oops). I am positive that it will come out with another pass or two. The fragrance is not strong or overpowering in my opinion. I also used this in my entryway, and it yielded incredible results there, too. I highly recommend this product, and will be ordering more soon!" —Melissa
Get it from Amazon for $19.97.
13. A wet and dry Swiffer cleaning kit you can use as both a mop *and* a broom, because who feels like buying and storing one of each?
14. A flexible Oxo Good Grips dish squeegee with a curved edge that makes it so much easier to clear leftover food from plates and bowls so you can save time *and* water.
Promising review: "If you have ever had to repair or replace a garbage disposal, then I am sure you have been lectured on basically only allowing crumbs to fall into the disposal. This dish squeegee makes prepping dishes for a dishwasher or sink washing a breeze. I hold the dish over the trash can and after a few swipes, the dish is ready for washing. In comparison to using a paper towel, it saves you money, helps protect the environment, and keeps your fingers free from gunk." —She Who Reads
Get it from Amazon for $7.95.
15. A jar of the Pink Stuff paste, which has reached cult-favorite status for being great at removing stains, rust, discoloration, and other stubborn marks from metal, ceramic tiles, saucepans, barbecues, and much more without leaving behind any scratches!
16. Some Wet & Forget shower cleaner that makes it easy to keep your tub and shower nice and shiny. All you have to do is spray, let it sit, and rinse — and it'll clean and prevent scummy buildup all on its own. No scrubbing or wiping required — hooray!
17. A pack of dishwasher-cleaning tablets, because who wants to spend time loading up the dishwasher only for it to present you with dishes that are STILL dirty?? No thank you. Just pop these tabs in and let them do the job for you!
18. And a pack of all-natural bottle-cleaning tablets to get rid of those stains, smells, and tastes making you wonder if it's time for a new Thermos. *SPOILER ALERT* It's probably not! But it is time for these tablets to get in there and do the hard cleaning for you — no scrubbing or extra effort required on your part!
19. An easy-to-use jewelry-cleaning pen — it'll make your jewels sparkle and shine like they're brand new!
20. A pumice cleaning stone that'll make removing stubborn toilet stains — no one's favorite job to begin with — a heck of a lot faster and easier so you can spend as little time face-to-face with your throne as humanly possible. It also works great on tubs, sinks, tile, and other porcelain and ceramic surfaces that are no fun to clean without this helpful tool.
21. Some washing machine–cleaning tablets you just have to run through a cycle to clean your machine and keep your clothes smelling fresh.
22. A Drill Brush kit ideal for making your surfaces look brand new — without any of the scrubbing I know you're trying to avoid. Just attach the brush head to your drill, turn it on, and watch all of that grime disappear with ease.
23. A hard-water remover that'll remove the cloudy film from your once-clear glass surfaces.
Promising review: "When we moved into our new place the shower doors looked like they had never been cleaned before. I tried at least 10 different products and methods to remove the hard-water spots but nothing even made a dent. Bioclean, however, was like a magic eraser! I scrubbed each door for about 10 minutes and it was incredible! I’ve never written a cleaning product review before but this one is worth every penny." —Shane B
Get it from Amazon for $17.77.
24. A power scrubber — it scrubs 60 times per second, which is *two times faster* than manual scrubbing. Your arm will thank you for giving it the easy job of guiding this tool while it quickly ~degunks~ areas you thought would never get clean.
BuzzFeed editor Natalie Brown has this and loves it! She said:
"I'm obsessed! This thing works small miracles: I cleaned about half of my bathroom's grout to its original sparkling-clean cream color in 40 minutes, and it took honestly no effort at all. And — as if easy, sparkling grout wasn't enough! — it busted through some serious soap scum buildup in my bathtub (thanks, fancy soap and slow-draining tub) in less than a minute. Honestly, when I first tried the scrubber out, I didn't see too many uses for it other than for grout. But after owning it for a while, I've realized that while I don't need it every single week, it's priceless for the occasions I encounter tough gunk that I'd otherwise only conquer with excessive patience and elbow grease."
Get it from Amazon for $17.38.
Read one BuzzFeeder's full review of the Rubbermaid Reveal Power Scrubber.