2. Stay in Prince Eric’s Castle in Turkey
This villa on the Lycean coast is strikingly similar to Prince Eric’s castle. Dotted with olive trees and shady terraces, this luxurious rental is the perfect place to test out your sea legs. See more here.
10. Live like Mulan in this Balinese Villa
When she wasn’t fighting for her family’s honor, Mulan spent her time at their gorgeous villa. For less than $300 a night, you can stay in this similar one with gardens and ocean-views. See more info here.
- Turkey has become a magnet for violence. The country has suffered 434 terror attacks in the last year.
- Since Britain's vote to leave the EU, a series of xenophobic attacks against minority groups in public and online has stunned the country.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸