19. Ricky Ricardo, I Love Lucy
Desi Arnaz’ hunky looks must have made sleeping in those twin beds THAT much more painful.
14. Flex Washington, One on One
I’d flex it. I’D FLEX IT.
2. Mark “McSteamy” Sloan, Grey’s Anatomy
No one else will be able to rock a baby Bjorn with so much raw magnetism.
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Dozens of children were killed after the Syrian government launched a major offensive in Aleppo over the weekend.
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.