17 Puppies Who Were Just Too Much To Handle In 2016
2016 was a garbage year, but at least we have CUTE DOGGOS.
3. Wesley, the golden retriever puppy who got BRACES.
After Wesley developed teething problems, he got the tiniest, teeniest set of braces in the entire universe. WESLEY YOU'RE KILLING ME.
4. Eli, who has to have a special chair to help him eat because of his congenital esophagus condition.
KEEP IT UP, ELI, YOU ARE DOING GREAT.
5. Asterix, the SO CUTE Pomeranian puppy, whose human is Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson, who plays Gregor “The Mountain” Clegane on Game of Thrones.
ASTERIX YOU ARE SO LITTLE BUT YOUR HUMAN IS SO LARGE.
8. ROLEX (Just watch):
9. These identical Irish wolfhound twin puppies, believed to be the first identical twins ever confirmed in the dog species.
11. Cobee the corgi trying to climb the stairs for the first time.
13. Bobby, the six-week-old chihuahua puppy who found friends in a group of teeny kittens.
THANK YOU FOR EXISTING, BOBBY.
14. Meesha, who had to get comforted after her surgery because she was scared when the anesthesia wore off.
15. Daisy, who was abandoned at a Georgia baseball stadium and adopted by the team's president, and who now serves as the team's "bat dog."
DAISY, YOU'RE A HOME RUN IN OUR HEARTS.
17. And Kya, whose favorite toy is her stuffed Santa, and then who adorably FREAKED OUT when she met the real deal.
KYA, THANK YOU FOR REMINDING US THAT LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL.