1. Cristiano Ronaldo of Portugal with the “Swoop of Destiny”.
2. David Luiz of Brazil with the “Valderrama Forever”.
3. Kyle Beckerman of the United States with the “Khal Drogo”.
4. Keisuke Honda of Japan with the “Ellen.”
5. Andrés Guardado of Mexico with the “Julius Caesar.”
6. Antonio Nocerino of Italy with the “Ricky Martin.”
7. Robin Van Persie of The Netherlands with the “almost silver fox.”
8. Georgios Samaras of Greece with the “Fabio-in-training.”
9. Michael Essien of Ghana with the “patch of grass.”
10. Stephan El Shaarawy of Italy with the “stegosaurus.”
11. David de Gea of Spain with the “tidal wave.”
12. Mario Balotelli of Italy with the “happy trail.”
13. Miguel Veloso of Portugal with the “almost pretty boy.”
14. Marouane Fellaini of Belgium with the “broccoli.”
15. And Vorsah Isaac of Ghana with the “Sisqo.”
- The FBI will reopen its investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server after discovering new emails.
- Former employees of Palantir, one of Silicon Valley's most valuable startups, are struggling to cash out of stock options 📉
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- Here are some of the best Vines to watch before Twitter kills it 💀