1. Cristiano Ronaldo of Portugal with the “Swoop of Destiny”.
2. David Luiz of Brazil with the “Valderrama Forever”.
3. Kyle Beckerman of the United States with the “Khal Drogo”.
4. Keisuke Honda of Japan with the “Ellen.”
5. Andrés Guardado of Mexico with the “Julius Caesar.”
6. Antonio Nocerino of Italy with the “Ricky Martin.”
7. Robin Van Persie of The Netherlands with the “almost silver fox.”
8. Georgios Samaras of Greece with the “Fabio-in-training.”
9. Michael Essien of Ghana with the “patch of grass.”
10. Stephan El Shaarawy of Italy with the “stegosaurus.”
11. David de Gea of Spain with the “tidal wave.”
12. Mario Balotelli of Italy with the “happy trail.”
13. Miguel Veloso of Portugal with the “almost pretty boy.”
14. Marouane Fellaini of Belgium with the “broccoli.”
15. And Vorsah Isaac of Ghana with the “Sisqo.”
- Donald Trump's pick for commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, admitted at his confirmation hearing he once employed an undocumented immigrant as a household worker.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gasses are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀