We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us the thing that they ~always~ carry with them. Here are the helpful results:
1. A migraine stick for when you get a headache out of nowhere and need a quick fix so you can get back to whatever you were doing before the rude interruption.
2. A tube of 100% natural Burt's Bees lip balm perfect for anyone who always has dry lips throughout the day. No matter which flavor you pick, this formula has vitamin E and peppermint oil to help soothe that dryness!
3. A portable charger so you can keep your phone selfie-ready throughout the day.
4. A set of eight on-the-go travel Kleenex, because you need something to help you tackle these seasonal allergies. Plus, what if The Notebook comes on TV?!
5. A pack of ponytail holders that'll be a life-changer when the sun is beating down at high noon.
6. A fan-favorite Maybelline brightening concealer for any touchups your makeup look needs throughout the day or blemishes that might pop up.
7. A book or a lightweight Kindle Paperwhite so you can have access to thousands of books no matter where you are.
8. A Swiss army knife, because these little gadgets really do come in handy when you least expect it.
9. A few compact tampons for those time-of-the-month emergencies.
10. A handy dandy Tide to-go stick so you can remove the ice cream stains you got on your shirt after that adorable Instagram shoot.
11. A tube of Carmex medicated lip balm that'll be a backup to those other lip balms you've already lost!
12. A soft pocket-sized set of Moleskine notebooks for writing down all your best ideas throughout the day, or you know, grocery lists.
13. A mini hairbrush so you can comb out those webs after a day of fun at the beach.
14. A ride-or-die Maybelline matte liquid lipstick that'll be the perfect stay-on-lippie throughout the day.
15. A water bottle that'll fold down neatly for lightweight and compact storage, because hydration is key...but so is convenience.
16. A waterproof first aid kit for, no shock here, emergencies!
17. A small deodorant stick with odor-combating capsules that soak up odor and let out refreshing scent all day! You'll be glad you have this on a hot summer's walk.
18. A lavender sanitizing spray that'll be 99.9% effective at killing germs and 100% effective at smelling amazing.
19. Chewable Pepto-Bismol tablets for any unexpected stomach pains from all the boardwalk goodies you just chowed down! #noregrets
20. A mini keychain bottle of Sriracha so you can always have hot sauce in your bag. Swag.
21. A travel-friendly (and reef friendly!) sunscreen, because you need to protect your skin; it's your largest organ!
22. Colorful earbuds that'll be a fun pop of color but won't break the bank!
23. A container of Evian facial spray for the avid travelers amongst us. Keep your skin hydrated while you fly!
24. A convenient jar of bobby pins, because touchups or hairstyle changes might need to happen throughout the day.
25. A 60 travel pack (1 count each) of lactase pills that'll keep you feeling comfortable as you have that third cone of mint chocolate chip.
26. An easily stored away set of eating utensils, because you're a snack who likes to snack!
27. A tin of Altoids so your breath can stay as fresh as your outfit.
28. A charming tin of Rosebud Salve for anyone who loves simple ingredients and a convenient twist-off container.
Now you're prepared for anything!
Looking for more great Amazon finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Amazon Prime Day is happening July 15–16 this year. Don't have a Prime account yet? Sign up now to be ready to take advantage of all the deals!`
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.