1. Check in online.
2. When choosing your seat, avoid the first few rows of each seating section.
3. Try to get a seat near the wing.
4. Go for a run or hit the gym before your flight.
5. Make the most of terminal shopping before you board.
6. Bring an empty water bottle and fill it up once you pass through security.
7. Change your watch or phone clock to your destination's time zone as soon as you board.
8. Bring snacks.
9. Invest in a portable phone charger.
10. Or use airport TVs to charge your phone on stopovers.
11. Always bring a jumper or hoodie on board.
12. Bring lip balm and face moisturiser.
13. Wear leggings or trackies.
14. Bring an extra pair of underwear and a T-shirt in your carry-on.
15. Invest in one of these sleep collars if you want to sleep like a baby but look like you're dead.
It's better than your standard neck travel pillows because it supports your neck and keeps your head upright while you sleep. It definitely looks ridiculous, but it's actually pretty great.