8. Skinny Baked Cauliflower Tots
Ok, so you have to actually LIKE cauliflower. The recipe’s here, if you do.
One important caveat here: If you’re flying, you’ll want to make sure to pack your ketchup so it complies with the TSA’s 3-1-1 rule. You can find small travel size containers at various stores, like this one that’s the perfect size for dipping tots.
12. Or apples that you precut and secure with a rubber band.
Apples are an easy on-the-go snack without being cut up, but you can be less obnoxious about eating one next to a stranger if you have precut slices. And this trick keeps them from browning. From here.
21. Dark Chocolate Trail Mix Energy Bites
You literally pick your favorite dark chocolate, melt it, and put delicious things on top. Get the directions here.
- A Trump adviser is presenting himself as the unlikely go-between for a global elite he wants to understand Trump.
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by standards of the position.
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- Most hate crimes go unreported. Help BuzzFeed News and other news outlets document hate crimes and harassment in the US.