25 Things That Might Actually Give You Some Much-Needed Stress Relief
*Takes a deep breath* Ahhhh.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A weighted blanket because according to reviewers, it helps alleviate anxiety and insomnia and even gives some relief for joint and muscle pain.
2. This rose quartz facial roller and gua sha set that can help lessen the tension in your head and give your face the cooling massage you didn't know you needed.
3. A box of chamomile tea so you can dissolve your worries from the inside-out with a nice, hot cup.
4. This "Worry Eater" to help you conquer and forget about anything that may be on your mind. It's a great way for kids and adults to practice ~letting go~ of stressors.
5. A compact heated massager that'll help release small, tense spots you may not have even realized were carrying knots. Hey, work has been way more stressful than usual this week and you totally deserve to relax without spending half your paycheck on a massage at the spa.
6. This Himalayan salt lamp to create a soft, gentle, warm glow that'll help you unwind because you're up to your ears in bachelorette party planning and you could really use just five minutes to ~breathe~.
7. A coloring book of spiffy-looking animals that'll give you something else to concentrate on instead of constantly thinking about your midterms.
8. These aromatic bath bombs because you can toss one into the tub and just relax under the colorful, fizzy blanket it'll create.
9. And a bath pillow to provide support for your head, neck, and shoulders when you take that soothing dip to soak the day's troubles away.
10. These cute, lil' squishy toys you can keep at your desk at the office to occupy your mind from anything at work that has you in a bit of a ~squeeze~.
11. Or this stainless steel ring that doubles as a fidget spinner and can help you keep your cool even when you're worried that you've been assigned more work than you could possibly do in eight hours.
12. A compression therapy eye mask with cooling beads designed to help subdue headaches, migraines, and pain, which you might unsurprisingly suffer from if you've been having a rough couple of weeks.
13. This cake-scented slime to occupy fidgety hands while thinking over big decisions. It's honestly so pretty that just looking at it might be enough to lift your spirits immediately!
14. A tabletop fountain that'll create an overall ~soothing~ vibe for your room or desk. So when you check your inbox and a tide of annoying emails wash over you, one look at this fountain will just remind you to ~breathe~.
15. These affirmation cards so you can remember who the heck you are and that you can crush your goals and achieve your dreams — even when it feels like you've got the weight of the world on your shoulders.
16. A scalp massager you can use to give yourself a mini head massage and literally feel the stress trickle out of your hair follicles.
17. This weekly planner to help you stay on top of important appointments, events, and deadlines instead of pulling your hair out trying to remember them all.
18. A lavender pillow spray because a quick spritz on your pillow before bed is the perfect way to melt your nighttime worries away. Plus, the light lavender scent can help gently lull you into a peaceful slumber.
19. This relaxation hand lettering book to draw good vibes your way so you can feel like life's a little less chaotic while you learn a new skill.
20. A desktop punching bag you can keep in your locker, dorm room, or desk drawer for moments when you need to release some of those pent-up frustrations.
21. This five-year memory book to help you stop dwelling on negative, aggravating, and stressful experiences and start highlighting even the smallest positives that pop up every day.
22. A popular app called Calm because according to many users, it helps them improve their ability to deal with stress or anxiety. Plus, it can help you make the day a little more relaxing by teaching you how to work some meditation into your day.
23. This light-hearted activity book that'll help you take your mind off the rough weekend you're anticipating.
24. An all-natural bath salt formulated with cedarwood, chamomile, lavender, and essential oils because reviewers say that just one sniff of this stuff is enough to make you feel instantly relaxed (but of course, soaking in the salts is even more soothing).
25. And this edamame keychain you can squish and squeeze until your stress-induced anger is all gone and you're left with a huge smile on your face thanks to the adorable little bean pods.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.