We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A French press that's totally noiseless because your light sleeper of a roommate has been complaining about the noise from your electric coffee maker and you need your morning fix. It just takes a minute to set up and four minutes to brew your coffee so you can have a tastier cup ready even faster.
2. Or this compact cold brew maker so you can save some money while still feeding your iced coffee obsession. Just add coffee to the filter, fill it with water, and let it sit in the fridge overnight.
3. A handheld milk frother to help you whip up a perfectly frothy latte or cappuccino right from the comfort of your home.
4. This dark roast Death Wish Coffee that's so bold and so caffeinated that you may find that just a cup or two does the trick even when you'd usually have at least six cups of regular coffee.
5. A Mr. Coffee mug warmer to ensure your coffee stays nice and hot when you have to walk away from it for a bit to help the baby fall back asleep, accidentally leave it at your desk when you head to a work presentation, or just get so wrapped up in your crossword puzzle that you forget your mug's in front of you.
6. This plastic coffee stencil so you no longer have to shell out $8 for a trendy cappuccino with cute designs in the foam (no experience needed). You can make it right at home and then post super cute pics of your creation on Insta.
7. A tinted airtight coffee container because — most people don't realize this — coffee beans are sensitive to light and air so a dark, airtight space is the perfect way to store them.
8. These reusable metal drinking straws that'll come in handy because you've sworn off disposable straws but your teeth are sensitive and you still wanna enjoy your cold brew.
9. A pair of non-slip socks you can just slide on any time you're dying for a nice, hot cup, but feel too lazy to leave the couch. So now you just hope your fiancé(e) will read your mind, er, your socks.
10. This reusable coffee filter that'll pretty much save you some $$$ in the long run since it won't run out when you need it the most, and you won't have to keep purchasing paper filters since you can just wash it and reuse it.
11. A poster depicting different coffee drinks to inspire your next cup. Will you keep it simple with an Americano or will you go for a flat white???
12. The Coffee Dictionary book because it's probably bound to teach even the biggest coffee connoisseur a little something about their favorite beverage.
13. This pack of four silicone lids you can use over and over again to top off a hot cup of coffee as your barista hands it to you over the counter.
14. A coconut and coffee Yes To cleansing stick that pretty much proves that coffee can make you feel awake and rejuvenated in more ways than one.
15. This leak- and spill-proof stainless steel travel mug so you can ensure your coffee stays piping hot straight through your 40-minute commute in traffic.
16. A pack of Nutpods dairy-free creamer because your roommates only buy whole milk-based creamers and your stomach just refuses to let you be happy even after just the teensiest splash of dairy.
17. This travel espresso maker so you can still enjoy a cup of Joe even when you're on a road trip and you're miles away from the nearest Starbucks.
18. A compact coffee grinder so you can grind your favorite whole beans as finely as you need (depending on the type of brewer you're using) instead of being subjected to the boring, medium grinds already at the supermarket. Freshly ground beans actually give you a fuller-bodied cup, which means you'll be able to enjoy the taste even more.
19. This super convenient spoon that also doubles as a bag clip so you can keep your grinds fresh and never lose your designated coffee spoon ever again.
20. This framed wood sign because of course you have a specialized coffee area in your kitchen — every coffee lover does — and this sign will really bring the space together while making it clear that it's no place for tea drinkers.
21. A pack of four reusable K-cups that'll save you money on actual K-cups, which we all know can get pricey. All you do is fill these with your favorite ground coffee, slip them into your Keurig the way you would with a normal K-cup, brew, rinse, and repeat!
22. This all-natural body scrub made with a blend of coffee — which is known for its exfoliation properties — and sweet almond oil to gently lift away and reveal softer, smoother layers of skin. Get ready for your entire bathroom to smell like your favorite brew.
23. A personalized mug to make sure everyone in your family is aware that this is YOUR special coffee-drinking mug — not mom's, not dad's, and not great aunt Susan's!!!!!
24. An Atlas Coffee Club subscription that'll bring a new, unique blend from around the world straight to your doorstep — no passport necessary.
25. This personalized Starbucks-inspired tumbler because it's as fierce as your love for the caffeinated beverage. Plus, it has such a standout design that no one will EVER mistakenly take your iced caramel macchiato ever again.
26. A single-serve, pour-over coffee dripper that gives you a consistent, balanced brew without forcing you to practically stand around and babysit it. You can just add your grinds, add as much water as you need, and tend to other household errands while your coffee drips itself.
27. These ~ah-dorable~ reusable coffee cup sleeves for an eco-friendly way to prevent your fingers from burning off when your barista hands you a piping hot latte. You can even use it on iced coffee cups because walking through the 10-degree weather shouldn't deter you from getting your iced latte fix!!
28. A coffee-scented soy candle (made with actual whole coffee beans!!!) for anyone who loves the smell of coffee so much that they would honestly wear it as a perfume if they could get their hands on the scent.
29. This coffee cup holder you can hold like a briefcase instead of having to balance one of those foam trays you get at coffee shops and worry about the whole thing flying out of your hand if you so much as turn around too suddenly.
30. And a coffee milk sheet mask that'll actually help hydrate your skin thanks to the milk extract, and help your skin look more energized because of — you guessed it — the coffee extract.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.