29 Splurge-Worthy Products From Etsy That Are Worth Saving Up For
Totally cute and totally worth revisiting this month's budget for.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A ~dazzling~ decorative mirror that'll easily (and elegantly) tie your room together. They say you shouldn't stare directly at the sun, but this one is pretty (and safe) enough to check out all day long.
2. These embossed wooden rolling pins for when you want to bake a batch of cookies that's a step above just using cookie cutters.
3. A piece of personalized resin wall art so you can bring a (beautiful) piece of your home state into your apartment.
4. This walnut serving board because whether you're serving yourself a cheese platter or pound cake slices, you'll feel fancy as heck doing so!
5. A journal with a unique laser-cut wooden cover — it'll quickly become your new favorite place for jotting down ideas or venting about problems that have you ~stumped~.
6. This linen bread bag to help you keep your loaves fresher for longer since linen has natural antimicrobial properties. It'll practically pay for itself once it helps you avoid prematurely re-buying another loaf because the first one already started growing mold.
7. A set of two honeycomb wall shelves that are both cute and practical since you can use 'em to display the small plants and photo frames you don't have space to keep elsewhere.
9. A wooden wine rack you can mount on your wall for easy access to your favorite vino and a handy glass. It's handmade and will give your kitchen a more rustic look.
10. A set of stoneware salt and pepper shakers your inner minimalist will practically beg you to place front and center on the kitchen table.
11. This sterling silver ring you might want to wear straight through Halloween and beyond because no one can ~squash~ your year-round love of Halloween.
12. A handmade Moroccan wool rug to replace your dusty old rug that's now become an eyesore in your living room.
13. This reclaimed Patagonian Cypress wood table so you can bring a bit of the outdoors into your home and still finally have a place to display your beloved coffee table reads.
14. This pair of personalized sneakers perfect if you're about to tie the knot (or if you have a friend who will and want to get them a unique gift).
15. A dainty (and gorgeous) 14K solid gold name necklace so you can have something pretty and personalized to wear with basically every outfit.
16. A pair of abstract earrings that might have you wearing your hair in updos more often so everyone can acknowledge how gorgeous these are.
18. This custom portrait mug because it'll make for the sweetest anniversary gift for your partner, or the coolest birthday gift for your bestie.
19. A set of stainless-steel shelves if you want to add some storage space to your kitchen but want to maintain a sleek, modern look.
20. A leather bookmark that's certainly not as flimsy as the plastic or paper ones that are now worn out from years of use.
21. This cat-tastic clay planter because you could either finally get your succulent a new pot or buy yet another piece of feline-inspired decor — but now, you don't have to choose!
22. This astrology-inspired personalized pendant to display your birth chart. It's totally customizable down to your exact time of birth!
23. A cutting board with handy kitchen conversions so you'll never have to Google, "how many ounces are in half a cup?" in the middle of cooking.
24. This DIY mozzarella and ricotta kit because, sure, just buying them already made from the store would be way cheaper but where's the fun in that?
25. A witch kit to kickstart your interest in witchcraft if you have no idea what tools to use or even where to get started.
26. These adorable porcelain measuring spoons (with ~adorable~ penguin illustrations) to add some cuteness to your confections one tablespoon at a time.
27. A lightweight ceramic dog bowl your pup would totally want to Instagram their dinner in...if they could work phones, that is.
28. This wooden puzzle you'll immediately want to gift to your little niece or nephew because it's too *darling* not to.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.