We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This cob corn stripper so you can remove those kernels at what might feel like the speed of light, allowing you to get dinner done faster than you can fathom.
2. A pack of bottle-cleaning tablets that'll eliminate the muck from your favorite travel mug so well that you won't even want to share this sorcery with the world.
3. This all-natural dry shampoo perfect for turning slick, greasy strands into fresh-looking locks in a fraction of the time it would take you to wash your hair, wait for it to dry, and completely style it again.
4. This v impressive wood polish and conditioner to restore your dull, worn-out-looking furniture. It might trick your family members into thinking you just bought a whole new coffee table or something.
5. A sneaker cleaner that'll transform your 3-year-old pair of super scuffed-up-looking shoes into nearly new-looking beauties so you can wear 'em even longer.
6. A pack of acne patches formulated with hydrocolloid dressing, tea tree oil, calendula oil, and cica to cast a gunk-sucking spell on breakouts that have formed a white, pus-filled head so you can wake up to zits that have more or less ~disappeared~.
7. This jewelry-cleaning pen, because you miss that brand-new–diamond sparkle your rings used to have, and this'll have 'em looking bright and shiny with basically a ~swish and flick~.
8. A foot file that'll give rough, cracked, dry heels the scraping of a lifetime. You might wonder why the heck you've been struggling with a pumice stone all this time when THIS handy little tool exists.
9. This anti-dandruff shampoo, formulated with ketoconazole (an ingredient that kills dandruff by binding to your hair's natural protein), because it'll practically transport your scalp back to a time when you weren't constantly trying to rid yourself of those persistent itchy flakes.
10. These microfiber makeup-remover cloths because they're surprisingly capable of swiping off even the toughest long-wearing products with just WATER. Yeah, now, that's magic.
11. The never not famous Aztec Secret Indian healing clay mask that somehow, someway deep-cleans your pores and helps combat both breakouts and the tough marks they leave behind.
12. A pumice cleaning stone to gently banish the calcium, lime, and hard-water stains that have plagued your toilet bowl for far too long.
13. This makeup brush–cleaning shampoo because, let's face it, at this point, it really would take a magical spell or two to get your foundation-filled brushes to look good as new again.
14. The NYX makeup setting spray that proves you don't need a fairy godmother to grant you smooth makeup that stays fresh-looking all day long.
15. A fabric de-fuzzer for removing obnoxious-looking pilling from your favorite sweatshirt, because you just aren't ready yet to retire it to the back of your closet — not when this will help make it look perfectly new again.
16. A bottle of nail- and cuticle-care oil that uses a natural blend of jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, and vitamin E to soften your cuticles and strengthen nails that have just been mocking you all this time with persistent chips.
17. These produce-saver containers, because they do what no normal plastic container can do: They prevent your fruit and veggies from going bad too quickly, which means you can enjoy everything a little longer before you have to head back to the grocery store.
18. These natural bamboo oil-blotting sheets to suck up excess grease before you can say "oily T-zone."
19. A wine stain–remover spray that might actually make your jaw drop in disbelief with how easily it erases the mark of pinot noir on your favorite blanket.
20. The ever famous O'Keeffe's Working Hands cream because try as you might, you just haven't been able to cure the rough, dry cracks on your fingers. This ultra-concentrated cream can help save the day by locking in moisture and preventing your skin from becoming too dry.
21. These Bioré blackhead-removal strips that'll have you gawking in awe at how many tiny little blackheads have been hiding out in your pores over the last few weeks. It takes just 10 minutes, so you can deep-clean your pores without giving up too much of your busy day.
22. A pet ear cleanser to finally give your pupper, kitty, or other lil' fluff ball's ears a satisfying clean so they can avoid potential infections down the line. The only thing more surprising than how gentle and effective this is might be just how much dirt has been accumulating in your pet's ears all this time.
23. This sulfate-free biotin shampoo, infused with tea tree, jojoba, and argan oils, that can help with hair loss and help your hair look thicker with regular use.
24. This curl cream-gel with healing argan oil, because the air never ceases to zap the moisture out of your curls, causing them to frizz. You deserve moisturized, defined curls, and you deserve 'em now!!!
25. A purple shampoo that'll tone down the brassy hues in blonde hair right before your very eyes so you can skip the trips back to the salon for expensive touch-ups.
26. And a jet tub cleaner so you can actually use your "me time" for relaxing instead of worrying about the *shudder* tub filth you may or may not be soaking in.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.