We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An adorable cactus print PopSocket for anyone who loves succulents but could somehow find a way to kill an actual cactus.
2. Or, some suction cup kitty cat phone holders that'll immediately capture the heart of any cat lover.
3. A mesmerizing, marble passport holder for your bestie who'd rather catch flights, not feelings. ✈️
5. Sheet masks infused with fruit extract so the workaholic in your life has no excuse to not give themselves a little spa break now.
6. A unicorn-inspired makeup brush set for the beauty obsessive who wants to go from bare-skinned to dolled-up in two shakes of a unicorn's tail.
7. Anti-Chafe balm that'll make the recipient thank you for solving all their blister and chafing problems.
8. A cuuuute set of silicone straws because they're so convenient that they may convince just about anyone to start using them for all their drinks.
10. A set of teeny, tiny sprout bookmarks that'll make the bookworm in your life want to keep growing their collection of reads, just so they can use these all the time.
11. Color-changing lip balm that adjusts to the pH of your lips to give you the perfect shade of pink. It'll mesmerize even the biggest makeup mavens.
12. A sterling silver wave ring that's perfect for the friend who's always down for a trip to the beach. This way, they can always have a little piece of the ocean with them.
14. A set of spa headbands your friends will for sure break out at the next sleepover while y'all do face masks, drink wine, and watch the new season of the The Bachelor.
15. Some velvet hair scrunchies because not only will they not snag anyone's hair, but they also make a cute accessory to wear on your wrist when not in use. Gotta love multi-use gifts.
16. A silicone snowflake ice tray so your siblings will have snow excuse not to make you a fun frozen hot chocolate this winter. So when you think about it, it's kind of also a gift for yourself, too.
17. Or, a silicone dachshund ice tray mold — that's also perfect for doggie-shaped chocolates!!! — for your wiener dog-obsessed best friend (@ my friends reading this post, ME. I'm that wiener dog-obsessed best friend).
18. Or! A dachshund-esque corkscrew your favorite pup parent can use to pop open a bottle of dry red while they snuggle with their pooch.
19. Or (!!!) a set of dachshund-inspired keychains that are so doggone adorable they'll reach for them every single day and never forget their keys at home again.
20. A stainless steel hair tie bracelet for the friend who's ALWAYS asking you to borrow a hair tie because they can't seem to find their own.
21. A pair of super sparkly earrings that'll make anyone starstruck upon seeing. This is one gift they'll definitely be thrilled to show off at the next family holiday party.
22. OR, a pair of unicorn poop earrings that are a helluva lot better than giving your bratty cousin coal for Christmas (and more fashionable, too).
23. Hermione's time turner necklace from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban so the HP fan in your life can travel backwards and give themselves a liiiittle more time to finish gift shopping.
24. A zodiac-inspired ring dish for the person in your friend group who makes sure everyone knows when Mercury is retrograde. This is a pretty cute (and useful) way to thank us for our service, TBH.
25. A deck of cat-tastic tarot cards that'll provide your cat-loving recipient with hours of endless fun. Oh, BTW, I think I see a new kitten in your future. The cards have spoken.
26. Some aromatherapy bath bombs made with essential oils and shea butter so they can finally have a ~luxurious~ spa day without actually spending money at the spa.
27. Burt's Bees lip balm even the pickiest person in your family will appreciate, if only for the ah-mazing scents and nourishing hydration.
28. A Yankee Candle car vent clip to make your dad feel like he's on vacation coasting along a beachside highway instead of stuck in traffic on his way to the office.
29. A grooming brush any parent of a fur baby will jump up and down upon receiving because it'll make grooming SO much easier, and make their pet feel like they're in heaven.
31. A silicone pot clip so they will stop getting crabby when dirty spoons on the counter leave a huge mess.
32. A set of wine condoms that may make gift time with the family a little awkward at first, but then everyone will have a good laugh when they realize how perfect they are for protecting a bottle of pinot noir from going bad.
33. 24k gold undereye masks that may be small but pack a hydrating punch thanks to the snail slime formula. They might honestly start glowing simply from the excitement of being gifted these.
34. A silicone, heat-resistant mat for the person who just got gifted a new curling iron for the holidays.
35. Tiny hedgehog decorations perfect for the budding plant mom or dad who wants to add an ~adorable~ touch to their potted plants.
37. An Almay Shadow Squad Eye Shadow Palette so they can literally have an entire eye look in one convenient little palette.
38. Beautiful wool socks that are almost as warm as the hug you're gonna get from whoever pulls these out of their stockings.
39. And, a pair of boot cuffs to really add a little pep in the step of the family member who'd wear riding boots year-round if they could.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.