We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A delicious box of British chocolates because, try as they might, it'll be really hard for them to not eat the entire box in two days.
2. This dino-mite T-rex necklace with a super-sweet message that's sure to brighten their day.
3. A My Favorite Murder-inspired keychain perfect for reminding your favorite murderino to always take their keys with them (and always lock the beeping door!!!).
4. Some s'mores ChapSticks to remind them that lip hydration has never been yummier.
5. This scratch-off bucket list poster so they can mark off destinations, classic movies, or songs as they experience them. Plus, they can display it on the wall in their room as a reminder of all the exciting things they have yet to discover.
6. A box of Monopoly Cheaters Edition that's also kinda like a gift for you too because they'll always be hitting you up to play with them.
7. Or this deck of Harry Potter-inspired Uno you'll both have endless hours of fun with on a college Saturday night in.
8. This set of adorable pastel kitty cat pens they can't say no to using on a daily basis whether they're creating lengthy to-do lists or doodling on the side of their planner.
9. A pretty pastel mug with a sweet, 'lil surprise that'll reveal itself after they're done drinking their morning tea or coffee. They use a mug every day so why not get them one that's actually really cute?
10. This copy of Love From The Crayons, a sweet read to put a smile on their face when they're having a bad day.
11. A Mickey-themed waffle maker so they can really add a little magic to breakfasts...or any time of day.
12. This 50-piece message-in-a-bottle set that's made so you can hide sweet notes inside the tiny capsules as a way to remind them how much they mean to you.
13. A set of abstract earrings because they're always complaining about how boring their plain studs look.
14. This multi-chrome nail polish so they can create an out-of-this-world mani without spending time and money at the salon.
15. A pack of cat butt magnets they'll use to hang their favorite photos of the two of you on their otherwise bare fridge.
16. This One Line A Day journal so they can fill each date with your daily adventures together for the next five years.
17. Or this 52-week gratitude journal because it's straightforward enough to not take too much out of their busy schedule, and it might inspire them to continuously look for things to be grateful for every day.
18. A 14k gold-dipped US state necklace that'll touch their heart because it'll remind them of their home state, or their favorite spring break vacation the two of you took together.
19. This mini refillable Sriracha bottle keychain so they'll always be able to take their meal to the next level no matter where they go.
20. Or a bottle of Mike's Hot Honey they'll pretty much refuse to share with you when you visit because it's just that dang good *and* versatile enough to use on pretty much anything.
21. A ticket stub diary because every time you visit, you're greeted by scattered stubs from concerts, Broadway shows, and plays all over their desk and they might appreciate a nice way to organize those souvenirs.
22. These fancy-looking Himalayan salt tequila glasses so they can really feel like a baller at the next get-together they host.
23. A scratch-off map so they can keep track of all the wonderful places they've traveled to and all the ones they'll see eventually — maybe even with you by their side.
24. And this beautiful box full of EXACTLY what they asked for...
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.