1. On being irresistible to women: "All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected."
2. On immigration: "I would build a wall like nobody can build a wall... Nobody can build a fence like me."
3. On vaccinations: "No more massive injections. Tiny children are not horses – one vaccine at a time, over time."
4. On Ebola: "Something very important, and indeed society changing, may come out of the Ebola epidemic that will be a very good thing: NO SHAKING HANDS!"
5. On his hair: "As everybody knows, but the haters and losers refuse to acknowledge, I do not wear a 'wig.' My hair may not be perfect, but it's mine."
6. On Batman: "I went to the opening of The Dark Knight Rises, which is commonly known as 'the Batman movie.' And I'll tell you, it was really terrific."
7. On email: "I don't do the email thing."
8. On the people of China: "I know the Chinese. I've made a lot of money with the Chinese. I understand the Chinese mind."
9. On climate change: "This very expensive GLOBAL WARMING bullshit has got to stop. Our planet is freezing, record low temps, and our GW scientists are stuck in ice."
12. On celebrity relationships: "Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him like a dog and will do it again – just watch. He can do much better!"
11. On his beauty: "Part of the beauty of me is I'm very rich."
10. On foreign aid: "I'm interested in protecting none of them unless they pay."
13. On Diet Coke: "I have never seen a thin person drinking Diet Coke."
14. On the collapse of society: "I'm not a schmuck. Even if the world goes to hell in a handbasket, I won't lose a penny."
15. On his daughter: "I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."
16. On John McCain: "He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured."
17. On his wealth: "Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score."
18. On his future: "Anyone who thinks my story is anywhere near over is sadly mistaken."