We recently asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us some of the strangest drunk purchases they've ever made. Here are the results…
1. "A DNA test....for my dog. Gotta love drunk purchases."
3. "Earlier in the day before I started drinking I watched a heartbreaking snippet on Facebook about a dying polar bear. It broke my heart. Later that night we were out for my girlfriend’s birthday and I had too much tequila. The next morning she woke up and told me she had a weird email from the World Wildlife Fund. And I had a weird transaction in my bank account also from World Wildlife Fund.
I got drunk and adopted her a polar bear. The gift message read 'surprise bitch here’s a polar bear.'"
4. "I bought a 12 month Club Penguin membership and some Coachella tickets."
6. "I don’t think I’ll ever shake off the regret I felt upon waking up with a raging hangover, checking my emails, and realising I’d bought almost every portable Minidisc recorder I could find on eBay. Clearly drunk me gets nostalgic for useless gadgets."
7. "A life-sized cardboard cut out of the Pope, 10oz of glitter, and 50 bowties."
9. "I was drunk and I bought a wholesale box of 100 party wigs from an eBay seller in Hong Kong. I knew I’d bought something because the money had left my account but I couldn’t remember what I’d done until a month later and this box arrived filled with cheap party wigs in various colours!"
10. "I once drunk ordered a yodelling Pickle and forgot until it showed up at my door. Luckily I was able to regift it to my nephew."
12. "I woke up after a night out at uni in Manchester and realised myself and two friends had Megabus tickets to Birmingham and entry to Cadbury World for the following day."
13. "Once I was drunk in Heathrow Airport and I went into the Harry Potter merchandise store and bought Voldemort’s wand and tried to put spells on people."
15. "After a particularly festive Friday night my Flatmate woke up to find he’d drunkenly ordered a giant bouncy castle. For £3,000. We lived on the fourth floor."
16. "A life-sized cut out of John Cena. My roommates and I put him at the bottom of our staircase so he can keep guard."
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.