We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bottle of mold and mildew remover spray so you can stop the pesky mold that's been growing in the humid corners of your home dead in its tracks. You can use this anywhere from your bathroom tile to your outdoor patio. Simply spray, wait 15 seconds, and watch the mold disappear!
It works on wood, tile, fiberglass, showers, floors, counters, and grout!
RMR Brands is a small business specializing in professional grade cleaning solutions for your home.
Promising review: "I bought this RMR spray with low expectations, even with the good reviews. I sprayed a small patch in the evening and let it sit overnight. The next morning, the grout where I had sprayed was as white as if it were brand new. I decided to spray the entire wall and part of the roof. The next day everything I sprayed had no visible mold. By the third night, I was pretty much spraying everything left in the shower. This stuff is amazing." —John Werner
Get a 32-oz bottle on Amazon for $16.99+ (available in three sizes and multiple quantities).
2. A pack of dishwasher-cleaning tablets formulated to penetrate, dissolve, and remove odor-causing residue. You'd be surprised how dirty your dishwasher actually is. Just use it once a month on any model, and you'll have the cleanest dishwasher in all the land.
Promising reviews: "Convenient, easy, quick way to keep the dishwasher fresh and working at peak performance." —Amazon Customer
"One thing that I like is that I could actually use this when doing a load of dishes, I don't have to empty the dishes out and waste a cycle running this. it DOES remove the odor from the dishwasher. They make a similar product for my laundry washer, and I use that product there, which is what prompted me to try this stuff in my dishwasher." —Dave Z
Get a pack of six tablets from Amazon for $8.99.
3. A Wet & Forget cleaner so you can keep your shower squeaky clean *and* mildew-free by spraying just once a week — and rinsing clean. There's no scrubbing and no wiping!
BTW, Each bottle lasts for 12 weeks' worth of treatments.
Promising review: "This product is so easy to use. It’s like it’s called you just spray it and forget it until it’s time to rinse it off. As you can see from the pictures (above) my bathtub was stained pretty good. The guy that owned the house before me used Ajax to clean it so it has almost no enamel left on it and it probably caused the staining and nothing could get it out until I bought this. After 4 8-hour applications, you can see the difference. I highly recommend this to everybody and once it’s completely clean I’m gonna go on the once a week application. I actually bought another bottle for my dad and mom." —Stephanie Martin
Get it from Amazon for $18.61 (available in two scents).
4. A RainX shower door cleaner that'll make your glass so clean, you'll have to actively try and not run into it when stepping out after your shower.
Promising review: "I'm in complete awe. I've tried everything under the sun to get the water marks and soap scum off my shower door. Nothing has come close to giving me these results!! I used a Scrub Daddy pad to apply the product. A cloth wouldn't do it. It took me an hour to do the whole door (in and out) but I love the results. Wonderful product for tough shower door stains." —L. Reilly
Get it from Amazon for $9.
5. A stainless steel cleaner kit so your kitchen appliances can look brand-spankin' new, even if just for a moment before your kids get ahold of them.
It's plant-based *and* cruelty-free!
Therapy Clean is a family-owned small business based in the United States that specializes in finely-tuned formulas to keep your house sparkly clean all year long!
Promising review: "Wonderful cleaner! It even smells a little like lemon, very fresh smelling and doesn't leave a terrible film on my appliances! We may be remodeling but I like to keep my appliances clean! After countless tries with either cheap or expensive stuff you purchase at the store I almost gave up and just purchased black appliances but after seeing the wonderful reviews of this product I gave it a shot and I'm not disappointed! I might have to try their other products!" —Jasmine Gehring
Get it from Amazon for $19.95 or Subscribe & Save for $18.95/month.
6. A rust stain remover spray because it can feel *hopeless* when you've been trying to clean those stains for years, but this spray is ready to tackle even the toughest rust marks! I mean, just look at the photo below. Case is closed.
It comes in an easy-to-use trigger spray and is ideal for cleaning bathtubs, showers, toilets, colorfast fabrics, vertical surfaces, and hard-to-reach spots. Plus, it's nonabrasive, and made with nonhydrofluoric acid-based formula which is safer than other similar liquid rust stain removers.
Promising review: "Holy wizardry! Seriously it was more work to clean the mirror over the vanity than use this product. With almost no effort, this made my dark orange, iron-water shower stall white again. I definitely suggest wearing a mask or bandana and running the ventilation fan if spraying in an enclosed area. Great product!" —Jessica B
Get it from Amazon for $11.33.
7. A windowsill sweeper for cleaning all the nooks and crannies of your windows and even your sliding door tracks — those get so dirty! The set comes with five pieces, all different sizes, so you can tackle different areas of your home effectively.
It comes with a regular brush, a small brush, a bristle brush, a slimmer one for tight spaces, and a duster specifically meant for blinds!
Promising reviews: "LOVE these cleaning tools. Now I’m not a neat freak, but when I clean, I CLEAN. I like to get in all the nooks and crannies, and these tools made my life so much easier. The skinny green one was great for that skinny area behind my bathroom faucet that I could ever seem to reach! And the thicker white one was fantastic for my shower door track because of the angled bristles it has. It got all the gook that I normally can’t get to. I can’t wait to use them on my windows. Would totally buy again." —Joell Almighty
"Why haven't I ordered this before?! A friend told me about on this idea. I have lived in my home for 7 years! I don't do window seals well. I have the entire first floor of my house done, and I just got them today!! I can't believe how much dirt was in the cracks! I scrubbed them all dry to release dirt then used my mini vacuum to suck it all up!! Green handle is my fave out of all of them!!" —Danielle
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
8. A dryer lint vacuum attachment, because you'd be surprised how much lint gets stuck *inside* the dryer. This will give you some peace of mind, knowing you won't have an accidental dryer fire started!
Suitable for most vacuum cleaners and comes with a brush to help clean your dryer!
Promising review: "I clean out my dryer vent every other load and I never could get the lint that would fall below. It started to build up so I thought I’d give this attachment a try and boy was it worth it! Not only inexpensive but super easy to use. Highly recommend this product." —B.Garcia
Get it from Amazon for $11.95+ (available in three colors).
9. A pack of melamine cleaning sponges that'll work tirelessly to remove grime and stains while remaining gentle on surfaces. All you have to do is add water to the sponge and start scrubbing away!
Reviewers have used this to clean marks on their walls from their kid's markers, grease marks, the yellow rust stains in their tubs, pigment stains from paint, and even dirty sneakers! Note: the sponges *will* slowly disintegrate as you use them— good thing there's twenty in the pack!
Promising reviews: "I own a cleaning business and have spent a small fortune on the name brand. I clean everything from condo rentals to long term lease/residential rentals, and I have had to clean unimaginable NASTY, I mean 'pics or it didn't happen' kind of nasty, and these cut right through it. They work just as well as the name brand, if not better, and they seem to last a little longer!" —Keisha Marie
"Had no clue my bathtub could be pristine white until it was recommended to try 'Magic Erasers' on soap buildup. Not wanting to pay ridiculous price for box of two at our local store — I turned to Amazon. I have used a different generic brand in past and was disappointed they crumbled immediately, surprisingly, these held up very well despite using them on a very tough cleaning job that required lots of deep scrubbing. These will remove Sharpie marks on some materials, clean/brighten trim molding, cut through soap scum — the possibilities are endless — good to have on hand for various cleaning needs. Highly recommend." —Kat
Get a pack of 20 from Amazon for $11.35.
10. A wood polish and conditioner to enhance the natural beauty in all of your wood by feeding it with oils, preventing it from drying and fading. It'll make your adult self *so* proud.
This polish can be used on antiques, kitchen cabinets, dining tables, doors, and basically anything that's wood! Also doesn't contain any silicone or linseed oil.
Promising review: "This stuff is absolutely AMAZING. My wife and I were getting tired of looking at our worn out cabinets and wood paneling and were very close to paying a professional thousands of dollars to refinish it all, but then we came across this product. Our paneling and cabinets were looking rough. We have two dogs that jumped up and scratched places, we also had an area that was damaged by water spots where our dog bowls were, and several other areas that were just worn from heavy traffic. This stuff was like a magic eraser for water spots, scratches, scuffs, and any other blemish. We simply wiped the product on with a paper towel and let it sit for 20 minutes before wiping it off with a clean towel. Everything looks brand-new. I'm buying a couple more so we can finish our cabinets and wood paneling. We're so glad we found this product." —Kris
Get it from Amazon for $9.98.
11. A makeup brush shampoo because you use your brushes every day and your face deserves clean products. Bonus: It's cruelty-free *and* vegan!
This bad boy is hypoallergenic, water-based, plant-based, *and* dermatologist tested.
Promising review: "This cleanser is great! It fully removes all makeup from the brushes without leaving them feeling beat up (I'm not the most gentle when it comes to cleaning brushes). I use a thick foundation that soaks heavily into the bristles, but this removed it all. At first I thought it was a bit thin, but after using it, a little bit goes a long way. It has a nice lather, but very nicely and easily rinses out. I use this with the MelodySusie Big Size Brush Cleaner scrubby from Amazon. I was able to clean my brushes much faster than normal, and I feel more confident that I got all the makeup off the bristles. This has a very slight (not strong at all) scent of grapefruit. It's refreshing without me having to worry about it irritating my face or leaving a fragrance left on my brushes." —Kryssy
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
12. A pet ear cleaner to help maintain your pet's ear health by preventing infections and other costly ailments. Then he may actually be able to hear the answer to the classic question: who's a good boy?
13. An effective outdoor cleaner that'll clean your walkway, patio, and even driveway without having to rent a power washer and spend a whole weekend cleaning.
Promising review: "I first used this product about two years ago on the awning on my RV. That awning was so bad, that I thought I was going to have to replace it. After using this Scott's product as directed, the mold and mildew completely disappeared. This product definitely works and it works GREAT! What more can I say — it saved me nearly $500." —R. Latreille
Get it from Amazon for $10.98+ (available in three sizes).
14. A red wine stain remover spray to ease your worries that your precious grape nectar might spill in the heat of a moment while watching The Bachelor. At least you can easily clean it up now, unlike the drama on that show.
15. A highly-rated spot remover so you can finally tackle that growing pile of laundry you started where each piece has a specific stain you want to remove before washing. This remover can be used on blood, food stains, grass stains, pet stains, beverage stains, chocolate, grime, ketchup, grease, oil stains, and so much more. Many reviewers even use these on their shoes and mattresses to clean up dog puke!
It's toxin-free, and does not contain any bleaching agents, so you don't have to worry about ruining your favorite clothes!
Promising review: "Ok y’all. So. I have four kids, three of whom play baseball. I also have 4 dogs. I also have a husband who gets something on his clothes EVERY time he eats, drinks, or just walks through the house. ANYWHO. Needless to say we have lots of stains on clothing, carpeting, rugs, you name it. I consider myself to be a stain remover master (my kids’ friends will bring stuff by for me to clean) and I was pretty good (elbow grease and persistence are key). Well, I get Grandmas stuff and I cannot believe how great it works — without the elbow grease and persistence! Ring around the collar? ✔️ Wine? ✔️ Baseball dirt?✔️ Paint on newly professionally cleaned carpet? ✔️ The ease of getting the paint out of the carpet prompted my review. I was seriously about to cry. Had paid $550 for the professional cleaning and was doing touch up paint (trying to sell our house) and dropped a tiny bit and immediately reached down with my finger (like I had on the hardwood in other rooms) to “rub” it up. Well, that just spread it out to about a nickel size mess. Ran to get grandmas with a wet rag, one little squirt, agitation with wet rag, finished with a dry rag and voila! PAINT GONE! I ain’t even lying! Just buy it. You’ll see!" —Brandi Phillips
Get it from Amazon for $6.99+ (available in four styles, four sizes and multiple quantities).
16. A super powerful multi-purpose cleaning solution to take care of all the random messes in your home with very little effort on your part.
17. A grout stain remover so you can stop telling your friends and family that you definitely used black grout in the bathroom. I know your secrets.
18. Or a grout pen for when no amount of scrubbing and cleaning helps and you just want to paint over it and move on with your life.
19. A concentrated leather cleaner to breathe new life into all of the leather in your home. We're talking couches, chairs, car seats, purses, shoes, gloves, jackets —literally *anything* leather!
Since this is a concentrate, that means a little goes a long way. This teeny 4-ounce bottle makes a whopping 32-ounces of cleaner when diluted with water!
Leather Honey is a family-owned small business and has been a top leather cleaner and conditioner since 1968. Their products provide up to six months of leather protection, are always non-toxic and all-natural, and will make your leather softer, richer, and healthier.
Promising review: "I bought a sorta white leather sectional for $150 stained and dirty but no major wear or tears. Well, the pictures tell it all! It took at least three cycles of gentle scrubbing and wiping off raised dirt and a little extra for bad stains! A lot of elbow grease but holy crap! Super nice couch now!" —iPoutside365
Get it from Amazon for $15.29+ (available in two sizes).
20. Cleaning cups for your Keurig because you'd be surprised at how much old coffee gunk has been building up inside that bad boy. No, really. You will be surprised.
Promising review: "Okay, so these cleaner pods are awesome! I didn't know how gross our Keurig was until today. I would suggest running two or three rinse cycles instead of the recommended one. But it's still an awesome product for the price!" —Mads0421
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $9.95 or Subscribe & Save for $9.45/month.