We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A 3D mouth bracket that clips to the inside of your face mask to keep you from breathing in fabric, especially when you're at the gym and really working up a sweat.
2. A bottle of Tend Skin Solution to help take care of those pesky razor bumps, burns, and annoying ingrown hairs.
3. A jar of ever-popular The Pink Stuff that'll clean practically anything. No really. Marks on the walls? Sure. Dirty stove? Obviously! Grimy bathtub? Duh. The Pink Stuff has your back every day.
A lot of people compare it to the Magic Eraser in paste form, so even your most stubborn of stains are no match.
Promising review: "I don’t think I’ve ever seen value like I do this product! Literally use it on EVERYTHING!! Kids and teens have dirt, grime, and grease on their walls? ...This will make it look like a new paint job. Baseboards need some love? A pea-size amount of this makes them look brand new. Need a shoe cleaner? PERFECT for sneakers. I could name a million more uses, but I can ASSURE you this is worth every penny. What’s more? You need such LITTLE of this product, it will last a VERY long time!!" —Rachel in CLT
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
4. An oral rinse formulated to fight bad breath for a whopping 23 hours *and* can even combat those bitter, metallic tastes you can sometimes get in your mouth.
Promising review: "This was one of the products on Amazon a person could not live without, stating all-day freshness. It's true, I cannot believe it. The taste isn't strong, it does not burn at all. It keeps my breath smelling fresh all day no matter what I eat. This brand will be a new staple in my bathroom and morning routine." —Zac
Get a set of two from Amazon for $14.44.
5. Ridiculously effective sticky traps for snatching those pesky gnats and fruit flies that are regularly terrorizing your plants *and* life.
Reviewers note that these work best if you put them somewhere the flies are already attracted to — these will definitely trap them, but they won't attract them on their own. The best part is that it's poison and pesticide free, so you don't have to worry about your plants or pets getting sick!
Promising review: "A must for your plants. Great for all those fungus gnats near my plants! Works great and is very attractive looking." —Mac
Get a pack of 12 from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in a pack of 24, 48, and 120).
6. A Saucemoto dip clip so you can enjoy the sweet, sticky, delicious nectar that is fast-food sauces with the freedom of dipping your fries without juggling two things at once.
Promising review: "Do you struggle with coating your fries with ketchup while driving with your knee?? I did for years. I often spilled ketchup all over the front of me and never got the right ketchup to fry ration. NEVER AGAIN!!
This thing changed my life. I will never road-trip again with out this miracle of modern science. I can now dunk with one hand and drive with the other. I have probably saved countless lives. But wait, there’s more!!!!!! The little cup pops out to accept larger dips or for cleaning." —ADGun
Get set of two from Amazon for $9.99 (available in multiple packs and four colors).
7. A soap pump dispenser that is so fun to use, you might actually start *enjoying* washing the dishes. All you have to do is place the sponge on top and press down! Instantly your sponge will start to get all soaped-up!
8. A rose gold rechargeable electric lighter to replace those disposable matchsticks and old dinky lighter you've been using to light all of your candles. OK, it's me.
9. A shampoo scalp massager so you can get a deep, relaxing massage on your scalp without tiring your fingers *or* having to wait until your next salon appointment. BTW, a lot of reviewers mention this has also helped with psoriasis, dandruff, and scalp tenderness!
Promising review: "I’ve suffered with dry, flaking scalp for about a year now (pretty much started when I was pregnant and hadn’t gone away). I have used tea tree oil shampoo, dandruff shampoo, coconut oil, you name it. I finally read somewhere that exfoliating the scalp might help, but I was hesitant because years ago, I had a shampoo brush and it was very rigid and the bristles were fine and close together and it made my hair a tangled mess. Anyway, I saw this shampoo brush and it looked a lot more flexible so I thought I’d give it a try and HOLY MOLY my flakes are gone! It’s made out of a silicone-type material and the little “bristles” are flexible but still get the job done. I can literally brush my hair with shampoo in and it doesn’t get tangled. It’s amazing. Not only do I have zero flakes now, I feel like using this does a way better job at working the shampoo in and getting your hair and scalp really clean." —Meg R.
Get it from Amazon for $6.98 (available in three colors).
10. A multi-plug outlet for when you only have one measly outlet in your living room, but have a ton of electronics you use.
11. A bottle of Dr. Teal's foaming bath with Epsom salt that'll work so hard to help ease all of your aches and pains that come from exercising, working a strenuous job, or honestly, just existing as a human. It's exhausting!
Promising review: "This is a very pleasant lavender aroma. It's just the right potency so as not to be overwhelming as you're soaking. The Epsom salts are just what I need after a long day. It really helps my low back pain and is very soothing for tired legs as well. This creates lots of wonderful suds and makes quite the luxurious bath. Even my husband uses it. We've been using Dr. Teal's for many years — this is one of our favorites. We find that we both get a better night's rest as it helps us to relax and unwind from the hectic day. Absolutely recommend!" —Yorkie Mama
Get it from Amazon for $4.87.
12. An *egg-cellent* rapid egg cooker because we know very well how much you love your eggs, but is there anything more annoying than trying to boil eggs and get them exactly the way you want?
13. A bottle of Drop It that will remove the sulfate and tannin out of your favorite wine in just 20 seconds! Basically, you can enjoy your bottle of Chardonnay without worrying about the ~dreaded~ post-wine headache.
It's also a lot more cost-effective and environmentally friendly than wine wands or other competitors — a single bottle of this can be used to treat up to 55 glasses of wine, as opposed to wands that can only do a few glasses each before they get tossed. Drop It recommends 1–2 drops for each glass of white wine, 2–3 for a glass of red, and 7–9 if you're treating the whole bottle at once. Once it's in the glass, swirl lightly for 20 seconds, and you should be ready to sip, sip hooray!
Promising review: "I became really sensitive to wine in my 30s and through a lot of trial and painful error, I thought I might have to give up on wine altogether. Then I found out about the preservatives being a possible cause and decided to give this product a shot. So glad I did!! I'm still pretty sensitive to reds but this helps tremendously so that I can have a glass with dinner without a headache immediately settling in. Whites cause me no problem what so ever! I love that it takes so little product to make a difference to a whole bottle. Just a few drops, a few minutes and we are good to go." —CastawayIrons
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
14. A streak-free anti-fog spray you can quickly apply to your eyeglasses to prevent them from fogging up while you're wearing a mask instead of slowly watching them cloud up with every exhale you take.
A heads-up that this works *super* well for some reviewers, but not all — note that this is meant for non antireflective-coated lenses, and the instructions for use are very specific. To apply, spray a small amount on both sides of your lenses, and use your fingers to rub it across the whole area. Let it sit for a full minute, then wipe with a dry soft cloth.
Promising review: "I have tried everything to keep my glasses from fogging with my mask and this product is by far the best. I'm sorry I waited so long to purchase it. I live in the Florida Keys and do a lot of diving and snorkeling and it works fabulous for my dive mask also. I would highly recommend Optix 55 Fog Gone. Great price, also I think this bottle will last a very long time." —Bebe
Get it from Amazon for $9.55 (available in three sizes).
16. A bottle of Elizavecca Hair Treatment, a super effective repairing mask infused with collagen ingredients and protein extracts to help restore hair health and even reduce shedding. Some reviewers have said it's like having an Olaplex "dupe."
This is designed to work on all hair types, with reviewers with 2b to 4c curls mentioning it worked for them! Simply apply it on wet hair after a shampoo, wait five minutes, and rinse it out. Easy peasy!
Promising review: "Holy moly. This stuff is AH-mazing. To be free of bad stuff, smell amazing, leave my hair SMOOTH and SOFT (did I emphasize that enough), and leave my hair drying more quickly with it looking near perfect. Well folks, what else is there to say? Buy it. Don’t think about it. Just do it. This coming from a super picky hair girl!" —Aubsmommmy
Check out BuzzFeed's full review of the Elizavecca hair treatment for more deets!
Get a bottle from Amazon for $8.70.
17. A handheld heated bag sealer so you'll never have to worry about waking up in the morning to know that *past you* didn't close the bag tight enough and now you have to sadly nibble on stale chips.
It also comes with a small bag cutter at the bottom for easy access when it comes time reopen!
Promising review: "This bag sealer is a pretty great little tool to have around. I think most people think of using it for chips but you can use it for so much more. I used it to seal my bag of grass seeds, grout bags, and all kinds of other stuff. You have to be careful because some of the foil type bags can split if you get it to hot. I start in the middle on the thick plastic bags with a seam in the middle since it is the toughest part of the bag. It also has a little cutter on it which I haven't really used. And it came with batteries which not all do." —J.G.
Get it from Amazon for $14.97 (available in four colors).
18. A mini trash can you can put right into the cup holder or backseat pocket as a simple way to reduce the clutter that seems to miraculously end up on the passenger seat floor.
19. A universal jar opener because gone are the days of us rummaging through the utensil drawer trying to find the manual opener, and then having to succumb ourselves to hurting our wrists as we twist and turn the jar. This not only saves your poor hands, but also drawer space!
You can easily install it with peel-and-stick adhesive and the three included screws. It also works on things as small as nail polish and water bottles!
Promising review: "I've tried a million different tools and gadgets for help opening jars of all sizes, and each one had its own issues! Finally, someone has invented the perfect jar opener that is simple and requires no space in your kitchen drawers or counters. There was one reviewer who suggested placing the opener with the sharp end of the V closest to you and with it placed in the front, right corner under your cabinet. I followed those directions and it works perfectly and easily. I've already placed an order for another one as a gift for my sister." —moorecats
Get it from Amazon for $14.79.
20. A stick of Body Glide anti-chafing balm you can apply between your thighs, under your bra, or even on your arms (I get the worst chafing marks near my armpits without this) to avoid all that skin irritation you get from unfortunate friction.
Like I mentioned, I get the absolute WOOORST chafing on my arms from swinging them back and forth during a walk or run. Like it gets so bad, I can't even put my arms down! Ever since I started using this bad boy, I never had to worry about the chafing, unless it's like an unbelievably itchy fabric. But, like, why would I wear those?
Promising review: "Omg this stuff is the best! I recently went to Thailand where it was 90 degrees with a 70% humidity every single day I was there. This stuff got me through! I was able to wear dresses and shorts with no chafing! And I only ever had to apply in the morning and once in the middle of the day! My life is forever changed I’ve already ordered two more!" —Amazon customer
Get it from Amazon for $8.
21. A set of discreet stick-on dress weights that'll keep your skirts and dresses from flying away in the wind a-la-Marilyn Monroe. These are designed with an adhesive that stays plenty sticky, but you won't have to worry about damaging any of your fabrics.
DressStrong is a New York-based, woman-owned Etsy shop established in 2017 that specializes in dress weights.
Promising review: "I love these. I just received them and they are perfect and work exactly as described! I just walked through the wind tunnel that is Midtown Manhattan without incident." —Rachel Freeman
22. A set of durable matte hair clips designed for all hair types — they are so comfy you'll want to wear one every day! I bought this set and my favorite thing to do is match the colors with whatever outfit I'm wearing.
Promising review: "I will admit I bought these from seeing them on TikTok and I needed new clips for my thick hair. I am not disappointed and beyond glad I got them. The colors are gorgeous and they stay put without hurting my head. I'm very impressed." —Amazon Customer
Get a set of four from Amazon for $12.99 (available in five color sets).