1. Here’s Kate Middleton watch sprint track cycling at the Olympics.
2. And here she is while Prince William makes a speech at a reception.
Guys cycling really fast around a track? Hilarious. Your husband making a speech? Boring.
3. Here she is at the Equestrian Jumping event at the Olympics.
4. And here, leaving a Cathedral service in honor of the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee.
5. Track cycling at the Olympics? LOL.
6. Stuffy royal gathering? Snooze.
7. Olympics horse-jumping: a hoot!
8. Riding in a horse drawn carriage through London: a drag.
9. Here’s Kate’s reaction to watching Olympic handball.
10. Here’s Kate’s reaction to watching a non-Olympics “sports demonstration” by children.
11. All laughs while watching royal cousin Zara Philips compete in the individual equestrian cross country event at the Olympics.
12. No laughs here, at an event at a museum.
Maybe Prince Charles doesn’t tell very funny jokes.
13. At every Olympic event, tons of cheering.
14. But even at Wimbledon, a non-Olympic sporting event, she was sour-faced.
15. Wimbledon: bad.
16. Show jumping: hahahaha!
17. And here’s how she looked while doing crafts with kids.
She signed up for this Duchess gig so she wouldn’t have to do housework, okay?
18. A cross-country equestrian competition elicited a toothy smile.
19. Painting with a cute little boy did not.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸