We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Rubbermaid FreshWorks storage containers with venting technology to help keep your produce fresher for longer — no more tossing soggy veggies into the trash after two days!
2. A ceramic cooktop cleaning kit that'll keep your stove looking brand-new. Burnt-on grease? I don't know her.
3. A bottle of Truff truffle-infused hot sauce you'll probably want to start planning your meals around — it's THAT good.
4. A drawer organizer to keep utensils in order so you won't find yourself fumbling through a disaster zone in an attempt to find a serving spoon.
5. A five-in-one wine aerator, stopper, pourer, filter, and re-corker that'll become your go-to housewarming gift because, honestly, no home should be without one.
6. An eco-friendly sponge you can use time and time again — it's made out of cotton, terry cloth, mesh, and foam and can be tossed in the washing machine when it starts to get grimy.
7. A bamboo burner cover to magically add an extra space for chopping up veggies in your too-small kitchen — it'll feel like you *poof* doubled your counter space!
8. A HyperChiller that'll cool your favorite drink in less than a minute. A must-have if you're like me and prefer to drink iced coffee all year. Yes, that includes when it's 25 degrees out in the middle of January.
9. A SinkShroom strainer you won't know how you lived without because it'll keep your kitchen sink unclogged no matter how much gunk you fill it with.
10. An air fryer (from the makers of the INSTANT POT!!), perfect for anyone who hasn't always been a big fan of leftovers but wants to make the most of all their delicious homemade meals. Best of all? You can crisp up your fave foods without all that oil.
11. A rapid egg cooker you can use to make your breakfast faster than you can say, "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?"
12. A milk frother to pack a powerful, spinning punch despite looking rather delicate. It'll help transform your hot chocolate into one out of a Hallmark Christmas movie scene. Delish.
13. A soap dispensing brush that might just make you want to clean your dishes — it looks kinda fun, doesn't it?
14. All-natural biodegradable cleaning tablets that'll remove tough stains and odors from your favorite reusable water bottle — no more "does this water taste weird?" moments.
15. A classic handheld OXO can opener with cushioned handles that'll make popping open your favorite soup a cinch. You'll be pleased you added this to your cart the next time your power goes out and you can't use the fancy electric one you typically reach for.
16. A handheld knife sharpener to bring your most-used kitchen utensils back to life in a flash without destroying the countertop or cutting boards. Bobby Flay would be proud.
18. Versatile, nontoxic cookware you can count on to quickly become a staple in your kitchen — they come with a lifetime guarantee and are dishwasher-safe!
19. A stainless steel cleaning kit complete with wipes and a spray that'll banish fingerprints from your fridge, stove, dishwasher, and microwave and leave 'em looking like the day you had them installed.
20. A pack of oven liners to protect the bottom of your oven from the river of cheese that sometimes escapes from your prized casserole.
21. Cut resistant gloves — a must-have for anyone who isn't super confident in their knife skills and would like to keep all of their digits.
22. A Nespresso Vertuo coffee and espresso maker that'll have your favorite drink ready in minutes — say goodbye to your cranky morning mood.
23. A Magic Bullet blender you can count on to help you recreate the green juice or smoothies you used to pick up on your way to the office.
24. A set of stackable fridge drawers that'll seem like an odd purchase at first but quickly become cherished items once you see how easy it'll be to grab precisely the ingredients you need at any given time.
25. A cookie scoop, so all of your precious balls of dough will come out *exactly* the same size and look simply stunning before everyone in the house gobbles 'em up.
26. A smart Breville toaster oven, because the one you've been using from college is likely looking charred and a lil' gross — you deserve an upgrade.
27. A Cuisinart Griddler, so you can make mouthwatering burgers all year long whether it's 20 or 90 degrees outside.
28. A breakfast sandwich maker for those rainy Sunday mornings where all you want is a cure to your hangover but can't physically venture farther than the kitchen.
29. A nonstick microwave pasta cooker you'll pat yourself on the back for ordering when you're starving and don't want to wait for water to boil before diving into your favorite pasta.
30. A lemon squeezer you can use to literally live out the old saying "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade." Just picture yourself sipping on a freshly squeezed glass while basking in the sun. Simply divine.
31. A microwave popcorn maker to go perfectly with all the Netflix shows you've been bingeing — mmm think of how good your house will smell.
32. A pack of colorful silicone straws you can use with your morning cup of iced coffee — some drinks just taste better coming out of a straw, don't you think?
33. And an inexpensive cold brew maker so you can make as much cold brew as you want (AKA... A LOT.)
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.