We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bottle of Truff truffle-infused hot sauce you'll probably want to start planning your meals around — it's THAT good.
2. A garbage-disposal foaming cleaner to scrub away the stinky grime that builds up on the blades and in the pipes.
3. A SinkShroom strainer you won't know how you lived without because it'll keep your kitchen sink unclogged no matter how much gunk you fill it with.
4. A kitchen gadget you can use to dice onions in a flash — save your uncontrollable crying for the next time you watch The Notebook.
5. A pack of oven liners to protect the bottom of your oven from any overflow/oozing and let you continue on pretending you're competing on The Great British Baking Show worry-free.
6. Or fume-free oven cleaner that'll help you clean up the mess you've inevitably made if you don't own the previously mentioned oven liners.
7. A set of LED light saber chopsticks you'll probably misplace in your utensil drawer but then have the opportunity to exclaim "THESE are the ones I've been looking for!" once you finally find them.
8. A mug warmer, because even if you're the self-proclaimed "busiest person on the planet" you deserve to have hot coffee.
9. A 90th Anniversary Mickey Waffle Maker with a 4.9 star rating — you'll love using it to recreate your favorite Walt Disney World breakfast whenever you're feeling a little homesick for the parks.
It's a double-sided waffle maker that makes three Mickey-shaped breakfast treats on each side, so you can make six all at once! It also features an adjustable browning dial so you can make them *just* the way you like 'em. I got this for my birthday last year and it's definitely been a way to easily add some joy into my world.
Promising review: "This waffle maker is the center piece of our whole kitchen, as we decided to do a Mickey theme! My kids love the waffles and it brings fun to breakfast every time we use it. I love that you can adjust the temperature and that it alerts you when the waffles are ready. Super easy to use and a must have for any Disney fan!!! Do yourself a favor and add to your kitchen!!!" —MamaOfTwo1122
Get it from shopDisney for $74.95.
Check out my full deep dive on the 90th Anniversary Mickey Waffle Maker here.
10. Dishwasher cleaning tablets you'll pat yourself on the back for buying when you realize just how gross the inside of the gadget that is supposed to CLEAN the plates you eat off of was before trying this product.
11. A set of produce-saving containers that'll prevent your fruits 'n' veggies from spoiling quickly and *therefore* prevent *you* from wasting produce! Win-win.
12. A stainless-steel cleaner to make your appliances so shiny you won't be able to stop staring at your own reflection in them (spoiler: you look GOOD!).
13. A cutting board and strainer combo, because who wouldn't appreciate a two-in-one item that'll save 'em room in their kitchen?
14. An Always Pan, complete with a nonstick surface, vented top, mesh basket for steaming, and high-quality spoon that hooks onto the handle — you'll basically only ever want to use this pan. My apologies to your current ones.
15. A pack of super-strong magnets you can attach to the top of your fridge to ensure your drink of choice is *always* refreshingly cold without taking up space for leftovers.
16. A Cuisinart Griddler, so you can make mouthwatering burgers all year long whether it's 20 or 90 degrees outside.
17. A Mr. Coffee drip coffee machine that'll ensure a classic, delicious cup o' joe will always be within arm's reach.
18. A handheld soap dispensing brush that might just make you want to clean your dishes — it looks kinda fun, doesn't it?
19. Breville the Barista Express Espresso Machine, because why venture out for an overpriced beverage when you can whip one up at home at any time???
20. A tortilla press that'll help you take your Taco Tuesdays to the next level without going above and beyond your minimal cooking skill level.
21. A breakfast sandwich maker for those days you find yourself wishing you lived with The Pioneer Woman but realize, darnit, you don't, so you'll just have to make yourself brunch forever.
22. A rapid egg cooker that'll assist you in making eggs so beautifully they'd make Alton Brown cry tears of joy.
23. A KitchenAid food chopper to spare you the hassle of trying to finely chop ingredients *and* make sure all of your sauces and soups will be lump-free.
24. A cookie scoop, so all of your precious balls of dough will come out *exactly* the same size and look simply stunning before you gobble 'em up.
25. A Le Creuset Cast Iron Dutch Oven you can pass down to your children — truly worth the investment, especially if you've been looking to kick things up a notch in the kitchen.
Promising review: "I'm not sure how I got along without a Dutch oven all of these years. Or, how I thought my food was so delicious when cooking in stainless or other utensils. This is probably the one item that actually surpasses the hype! This is the most versatile piece in my kitchen. I use it as a pot, dutch oven, frying pan, etc. At first I didn't have the heart to break it in because it was so beautiful, but after viewing tutorial after tutorial on the internet, I thought it a shame to not use it. Fast forward, there is nothing else I use when I cook. This oven caramelizes every drop of food and sauce yielding dishes that are restaurant worthy. I am not exaggerating when I say that it really does change the flavor and upgrades every single meal cooked in it." —cn
Get it from Wayfair for $159.95 (originally $275; available in 13 colors and 10 sizes).