We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An Always Pan, complete with a nonstick surface, a vented top, a mesh basket for steaming, and a high-quality spoon that hooks onto the handle — you'll basically only ever want to use this pan. My apologies to your current ones.
2. An ever-popular Instant Pot with so many uses you'll need to take a deep breath before deciding what to make with it first.
3. A Le Creuset Signature Round Dutch Oven you can pass down to your children — truly worth the investment, especially if you've been looking to kick things up a notch in the kitchen.
4. A drawer organizer to keep utensils in order so you won't find yourself fumbling through a disaster zone in an attempt to find a serving spoon.
5. A SinkShroom strainer you won't know how you lived without because it'll keep your kitchen sink unclogged no matter how much gunk you fill it with.
6. A handheld knife sharpener that'll bring your most-used kitchen utensils back to life in a flash without destroying your countertop or cutting boards.
7. A seriously powerful blender for anyone who has made morning smoothies part of their ritual or absolutely loathes chunks in their sauces and soups. This gadget will get the job DONE.
8. A rapid egg cooker that'll make your breakfast faster than you can say, "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?"
9. Cut-resistant gloves — a must-have for any "chef" who isn't super confident in their knife skills and would like to keep all of their digits.
10. A pretty floral print apron to protect your clothes while you whip up your prized chocolate chip cookies.
11. A tortilla press that'll help you take your Taco Tuesdays to the next level without going above and beyond your minimal cooking skill level.
12. A pack of oven liners to protect the bottom of your oven from any overflow/oozing and let you continue pretending you're competing on The Great British Baking Show worry-free.
13. A Levo II that'll help you create an entire slew of ingredients to cook with. From infused butter and honey to salad dressings and oils, you won't know where to begin!
14. A cute kitchen timer to ensure your baked ziti or famous apple pie won't burn while you're simultaneously trying to make sure your house is presentable for guests.
15. A new set of non-stick pots and pans, free of toxic metals so you can keep on cooking without fear of ingesting anything you shouldn't be.
18. An ironic garlic chopper inspired by Dracula to make any you smile and prevent your fingers from smelling like pungent garlic all day.
20. An 8-in-1 kitchen gadget tool complete with a funnel, a juicer, a grater, an egg cracker, a shredder, a can opener, an egg separator, and a measuring cup. You'll never be without a must-have tool again!
21. Silicone baking mats to keep your baking sheets nice 'n' clean. Let's be honest, no one enjoys scraping pans for an hour after making dinner.
23. A pastasaurus serving spoon you'll love as much as you loved Jeff Goldblum's character in the original Jurassic Park.
24. A picture-perfect Kate Spade kettle you'll probs want to display on the counter because it's just SO pretty!
25. Stainless-steel mixing bowls that'll nest nicely inside one another so you won't have to worry about where the heck you're going to store six bowls in your tiny (but efficient!) kitchen.
26. A cutting board and strainer combo, because who wouldn't appreciate a two-in-one item that'll save 'em room in their kitchen?
27. A pack of super-strong magnets you can attach to the top of your fridge to ensure your drink of choice is *always* refreshingly cold without taking up space for leftovers.
28. A Cuisinart Griddler, so you can make mouthwatering burgers all year long whether it's 20 or 90 degrees outside.
29. An adjustable rolling pin that'll help you roll any dough to a specific width. I see a lot of pizza, pies, and cookies in your future ;).
30. Reusable baking cups so you can say "see ya'!" to getting frustrated while attempting to peel the paper off your freshly baked muffins and cupcakes.
31. Shredder claws so you won't have to suffer from burnt fingertips while trying to finally get a smidge closer to flawlessly replicating your grandma's famous pulled pork recipe.
33. A Mr. Coffee drip coffee machine that'll ensure a classic, delicious cup o' joe will always be within arm's reach.
34. Or a pretty-in-pink K-cup coffee maker for anyone who prefers to pop in a pod of their choosing, press a single button and enjoy their caffeine ASAP. Not to mention the machine itself is adorable.
35. A lemon squeezer you can use to literally live out the old saying "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade." Just picture yourself sipping on a freshly squeezed glass while basking in the sun. Simply divine.
36. A bamboo burner cover to magically add an extra space for chopping up veggies in your too-small kitchen — it'll feel like you *poof* doubled your counter space!
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.