21 Skin-Saving Products With Before And After Pictures That’ll Probably Make You Smash That “Add To Cart” Button
Your skin is gonna thank you for these.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Aztec healing clay mask just may give you dramatic results after just a few uses when mixed with apple cider vinegar. This mud mask has over 9,000 five-star reviews on Amazon for a reason — bye acne!
2. Truskin's vitamin C serum will have you looking as dewy and moisturized as Troye Sivan with skin-saving ingredients like vitamin E, witch hazel, and botanical hyaluronic acid.
3. Tend skin is a god-send for anyone who suffers from frequent ingrown hairs and razor burn, so the next time you have to shave in a rush, your poor skin doesn't pay the price!
4. Glossier's gentle face exfoliator solution sloughs away dead skin, clears breakouts, and keeps you feeling fresh.
5. A derma roller with a teeny-tiny needle is designed to get serums and skincare products deep into your skin for possibly better results — I am adding this to my cart riiiiight now 👀.
6. Biore blackhead strips have an after photo that speaks for itself, so you can finally get all that gunk out of your pores.
7. A 16-pack of K-beauty sheet masks are a refreshing skincare treatment to keep on hand when you feel like pampering yourself, or add them to your daily skincare routine! They are less than $1 each.
8. And an eight-pack of Zombie Pack mask treatment will cost you a bit more, but reviewers swear by it for reducing fine lines and clearing up acne-prone skin! It is made with albumin (an ingredient extracted from egg whites) for tightening balancing out your skin's pH level.
9. Aveeno eczema therapy cream has over a thousand five-star reviews from people who use it to treat their eczema, so you can finally get the relief you need. The review photos below were taking only 24 hours apart 👀.
10. A pack of oil blotting sheets infused with green tea are a generous size, so those of us with oily skin can finallly de-grease our entire face.
11. O'Keeffe's Working Hands cream has over 9K reviews, and proves no pair of hands is too dry, cracked, or damaged to repair.
12. Pimple patches are an affordable way to suck the gunk out of existing pimples (especially big cystic zits 🙄) and stop you from picking while they work their magic!
13. CeraVe moisturizing cream is here to do away with red, flaky, and dry skin for good! This moisturizer is fortified with ceramides (lipids that help your skin retain moisture), and it's oil free — so if you're prone to break outs, this is the moisturizer for you!
14. Collagen-packed under eye masks are perfect for anyone in need of some major help for dark circles, puffy eyes, and tired skin. I can't take my eyes off this before and after glow-up!
15. Mizon Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule is packed with your breakout's worst nightmare — snail mucin. Go break out someone else's face pls!
17. Teddie Organics rose water toner is alcohol-free and reviewers with sensitive skin swear by it for reducing red spots and blotchiness!
18. Advanced Clinicals Coconut Oil Cream Moisturizing Lotion gives your face the glow-up it deserves so you can go out bare-faced with confidence!
19. Truskin's vitamin C-infused moisturizer is ideal for anyone with a slew of dark spots they'd like to disappear like magic!
20. Bye Bye Blemish drying lotion will zap away zits and cystic breakouts without breaking the bank!
21. RoC retinol night cream is an oil-free repair cream that just may ~smooth~ over your skincare worries while you sleep! Plus a little bit of this cream goes a long way, so you get your money's worth.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.