29 TV Friendships That Were So Pure, They Were Total Goals
If it ain't a Golden Girls friendship, I don't want it.
We recently asked the BuzzFeed Community which TV characters are their ultimate friendship goals. Here's what they said!
1. Ilana and Abbi from Broad City.
2. Leslie and Ron from Parks and Recreation.
3. John and Sherlock from Sherlock.
4. JD and Turk from Scrubs.
5. David and Stevie from Schitt's Creek.
6. Rose, Blanche, Dorothy, and Sophia from Golden Girls.
7. Miley and Lilly from Hannah Montana.
8. Sam and Blaine from Glee.
9. Fiona and Veronica from Shameless.
10. Jess and Cece from New Girl.
11. Cristina and Meredith from Grey's Anatomy.
12. Ted and Marshall from How I Met Your Mother.
13. Rosa and Amy from Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
14. Troy and Abed from Community.
15. Arya and Sandor from Game of Thrones.
16. Emma and Regina from Once Upon A Time.
17. Jane and Petra from Jane The Virgin.
18. Scooby and Shaggy from Scooby-Doo.
19. Betty and Christina from Ugly Betty.
20. Lorelai and Sookie from Gilmore Girls.
21. And don't forget Lorelai and Rory's unique friendship.
22. Nate and Ray from Legends of Tomorrow.
23. Hitchcock and Scully from Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
24. Lorna and Nicky on Orange is the New Black...
25. And of course Taystee and Poussey.
26. Honey and Jessica from Fresh Off The Boat.
27. The Tenth Doctor and Donna.
28. Monica, Rachel, and Phoebe from Friends...
29. ...And Joey and Chandler, of course!
Submissions have been edited for length and clarity.