Here Are 21 Products That Should Cost More Than $50 — But Don't
Bet you can't make it through this list without whipping out your debit card.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This headband that's not only super cute and soft, but it'll keep your hair out of your face during your bedtime skincare routine.
3. These reusable coffee pods by Crema Joe that are compatible with any coffee pod machine you already own.
4. This bag of Melbourne Breakfast tea from T2, so you can indulge your senses and get cosy with your favourite book or TV show.
5. These Sound PEATS wireless earbuds, which are perfect if you're tired of constantly getting your wires tangled when you're attempting to work out in your tiny apartment.
7. These period panties which will eliminate any need for tampons and pads — and good riddance, am I right?!
8. These Face Halo makeup remover cloths that can clean your face with just water and little-to-no scrubbing.
11. This rotating makeup organiser, so that you don't end up buying the same lipstick shade three times because it's fallen to the back of your drawer.
12. These hyaluronic acid and coconut water infused Garnier eye tissue masks that will reduce the appearance of fine lines and hydrate your skin — perfect for the morning after you stayed up way too late watching YouTube videos.
13. This pack of reusable meal prep containers, because some delicious ready-to-eat meals waiting for you is a great incentive to get your day started.
14. These silicone toppers to keep your pipes clean, because the only thing worse than clogged drains is cleaning them.
15. This stylish pair of blue light blocking glasses because if you've been feeling extra tired lately, it's probably because of all the screens you've been looking at.
17. This magic double-sided tape that doesn't leave any sticky residue on your walls or surfaces, but can be used to free up space in your kitchen or bathroom.
18. This cord organiser, because I know all your cords are currently lying on the ground in a hot mess.
19. This no scrub gel stain remover that will destroy your mould and mildew problems — just don't use it on your ex, as tempted as you might be.
20. This hair mask by Matrix Biolage, which not only smells like absolute heaven, but will give you the softest, smoothest locks you can imagine.
21. And finally, this foot peel mask, which will make your calloused and dry feet as soft a baby's bum in a week.
For free and fast delivery on these products and so much more — start your 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime here.