Nope. The verse officially started with Iron Man in 2008. Any earlier movies aren’t part of the verse (they rebooted Daredevil as a Netflix series, anyway, which wouldn’t count since it’s not a movie).
Electra isn’t part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The series of movies officially started with Iron Man and any earlier movies are disregarded.
Just as long as the remake doesn’t include that dumb “lost last chapter” that gave such a weird, out there explanation to the disappearances (and wasnt even published until after the author died, making me doubt its authenticity). Turning into lizards and falling into space-time holes, my ass.
Hallelujah isn’t all about sex, true. But it is at least partly about sex in the context of a destructive and decaying relationship while being cloaked in biblical references (gotta love Leonard Cohen’s songwriting chops here).
- goldaries13 "18 Of The Most Savage Responses Women..."
- goldaries13 "A Woman Documented Every Time A Black..."
- goldaries13 "Do You Actually Prefer Thanksgiving F..."
- goldaries13 "Could You Pass A 1954 Home Economics ..."
- goldaries13 "16 Seriously Disgusting Things You Di..."
- goldaries13 "11 Sex Questions That Are Basically I..."
- goldaries13 "39 Questions We Have About Health At ..."