20 Under-$25 Things From Forever 21 That Are Perfect For Summer
Beat the heat with dresses, bike shorts, and more summer-ready duds.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A ruched leopard-print tee that'll go ~purrfectly~ with bike shorts or distressed jeans.
2. A knotted tank dress, so you can show off your arms while you soak up the sun.
3. A pair of cotton-blend bike shorts to help keep you cool and complete your #OOTD when it's really hot outside.
4. High-rise denim shorts so you'll finally have cute bottoms to wear with your fave bodysuits and camis.
5. A lettuce-edge ribbed cami so stylish and beach-friendly, you'll want to wear it all summer long.
6. An acid wash denim skirt you'll want to pair with a crop top when it's a little too warm for jeans.
7. A V-cutout tee to add to your summer basics inventory: Style it with high-rise shorts or a skirt for an effortless warm weather look.
8. A tiered ruffle dress, so you can have a summer-ready wardrobe staple that'll look amazing with gold necklaces, colorful scarves, and sunglasses.
9. An off-the-shoulder bodysuit that you can slip into whenever you don't feel like wearing a T-shirt, tank, or cami.
10. A skater mini skirt so you can take your summer dressing to the next level without compromising comfort.
11. A cropped cami and joggers set that takes the guesswork out of what to wear on breezy, warm days.
12. A pair of knotted sandals, because you need cute footwear to go with all your dresses, shorts, and rompers.
13. Tie-dye shorts that are anything but basic and add a pop of color to your summer wardrobe.
14. A Gingham-printed scrunchie set, so you can put your hair up in a ponytail or bun when the sun's out.
15. A floral flounce-hem top with a gorgeous neckline and colorful flower print that'll make any outfit ~bloom.~
16. A tie-dye "Love" graphic tee you'll want to wear for Pride and warm weather activities.
17. A clip-dot crop top with ruffle detailing, a sweetheart neckline, and a bodice-style design. This beauty will be a great top option for days when the temperature isn't too cold or hot.
18. Threaded geo-drop earrings that'll remind you of a tropical getaway and brighten up your summer uniform.
19. A cropped drawstring tube top you'll want to wear while you're lounging on the beach or by the pool.
20. A pair of distressed shorts to pair with your fave band T-shirt, cropped tee, or warm weather top.
You, after giving your closet a summer refresh:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.