26 Efficient Summer Cleaning Products Reviewers Absolutely Love
Get your grill, patio, and pool squeaky clean with these handy tidying essentials.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A basic pool maintenance kit, so you can remove floating leaves, dirt, and lil' critters from your above-ground pool before you swim. You'll get a vacuum head with a reusable debris bag and a surface skimmer pole for easy, effortless cleaning.
2. A car vent *and* duct cleaner, because you would actually like to enjoy your vehicle's AC without a musty smell. Curb stinky odor and cool down while you drive, thanks to this formula's clean scent.
3. A grill cleaner that'll get to work on burger drippings and more food remains after a BBQ. Spray, wait a minute or two, and wipe away burned-on stains. No more scrubbing for hours before you throw kebabs or patties on the grill again.
5. A carpet cleaning solution you'll want to have on hand for messes made by your fur babies. Muddy footprints and pee stains don't deserve a place in your living room, especially when it's so dang hot outside and the last thing you want to do is tidy up.
6. A robot vacuum cleaner to suck up pet hair, food crumbs, and dirt around your living space: If your cat or dog is shedding a lot during the summer, this small gadget will help minimize fur clumps indoors.
7. A rust stain remover for gross yellow spots ruining your sink, drain, and shower walls. This formula can help by penetrating the toughest stains and getting your tub squeaky clean.
8. An odor eliminator for grassy areas in your backyard, so your doggo's go-to pee spot doesn't reek while you're soaking up the sun or grilling up food outdoors. It even works on pet poop and vomit stains.
9. An electric pressure washer, so your driveway and patio can be free from water stains, mud tracks, and more debris left by summer storms. With two detergent tanks and a garden hose adapter, you'll be ~walking on sunshine~ in no time.
10. A disposer foaming cleanser, because when was the last time you ~actually~ cleaned out eggshells and other scraps from your kitchen disposer? Your stinky drain will thank you for this foamy (and super clean) treatment, which will give your sink a super fresh scent during the warmer months.
11. An outdoor cleaner that'll make your stained walkway look like it was just redone: Use it on cement or stone surfaces that need a glow-up and you'll finally get to show off the outside of your house again.
12. An all-purpose cleaning vinegar for gross messes on your picnic table and outdoor benches. Made for multiple surfaces, this formula leaves a sparkling finish and no residue. Yep, you can remove leftover ketchup and margarita spills, thanks to this handy cleaning essential.
13. A patio furniture cleaner, because you don't want to have a view of bird poo while you read or enjoy a cold drink on your deck. Safe for wicker, wood, and other surfaces, this formula fights stains, removes grease, and doesn't leave streaks.
14. A biodegradable stain remover that'll (gasp!) remove all those icky sweat and ice pop stains from your summer clothes. No scrubbing is required, just drop a little on your garments and it'll do the dirty work for you.
15. Water bottle cleaning tablets to remove stubborn streaks and odors from your fave tumblers. These tiny tablets are chlorine-free and easily dissolve, so you can stay hydrated and not drink out of stinky container.
16. A pet hair remover broom, so you can sweep up all of your pet's fur from the porch or patio and not have to lug a clunky vacuum outdoors.
17. An instant stain remover spray, because mold and mildew don't deserve a hangout spot on your patio furniture, bird bath, or cute outdoor sculptures. It removes stains from the toughest surfaces *and* doesn't require any scrubbing.
18. A desktop air purifier that'll filter out pesky summer allergens lurking around your house. Dust, pet dander, and pollen don't stand a chance with this device, which has a three-stage cleaning system and a removable grill. Buh-bye sneezing and watery eyes.
19. A set of cleaning sponges for tough-to-tackle stains on picnic benches and patio tables. Just add water and you'll make marker scribbles, soap scum, and grease disappear from your backyard hangout areas.
20. A Blueland Multi-Surface Starter Set that'll help tackle stubborn grease and grime whenever you're cooking summer meals. Whether you're marinating meat or churning ice cream, it has you covered with a reusable cleaning bottle and three dissolvable tablets that make wiping surfaces a breeze.
21. A garbage guard, so you can keep bugs *out* of your trash when the weather warms up. It sticks to the side of your trash can and contains a vapor that shields your food remains from infestations. No more flies around your banana peels or veggie scraps.
22. A mini power scrubber to get your golf clubs, car tires, and bathroom tiles sparkling again. With oscillating heads that pulse and continuously scrub, you won't have to spend hours trying to get dirt and mud off of surfaces.
23. Deodorizing fizzy tabs, so your toilet can be free from stinky odors when it's hot indoors. Just place one of these babies in the toilet, let it fizz up, and then flush. You don't have to use that gross toilet brush again to get the job done.
24. A hard water stain remover, because your bathroom's humid environment could be taking a toll on your shower door. Mineral stains and water spots will be the last thing you have to think about next time you want to wash your hair or shave.
25. A high-reach dusting kit to get hard-to-reach areas in your home spick and span. Put that step stool away and use this handy tool to wipe away dust and debris from wall vents, your AC, and ceiling fans. Yes to a breathable *and* dust-free space!
26. Eyeglass cleaner, because your summer shades may have way too many smudges from sunscreen and finger prints. This plant-based spray gently removes stains and comes with a cloth cleaner for delicate lenses.
You, tidying like a pro even if it's way too hot outside...
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.