29 Products That'll Help Make Your Fall Problems *Poof* Disappear
~Leaf~ all your fall problems behind with pumpkin tools, waterproof boots, and gutter scoops.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Thermal workout leggings so your butt and legs can stay warm if you're hitting up a trail or running outdoors this autumn.
2. A washable door mat to scrape debris from your boots and sneakers. You can keep mud and wet leaves out and clean your floors less thanks to this gem.
3. Leaf Scoops because raking up leaves in your backyard is so dang time consuming. These babies make grabbing a bunch of foliage so easy *and* will cut your tidying time in half. Now we can all ~fall in love~ with that!
4. A sunrise simulation alarm clock you'll want to use when the days get shorter. This wake-up light gradually shifts from dark red to bright yellow, so you can stop hitting the snooze button and get out of bed. It may be 6 a.m., but at least you won't be a zombie.
5. A body lotion trio that'll help your skin stay smooth during the fall months. It may be cold outside, but you won't have to deal with dryness and irritation.
6. A lightweight puffer coat you'll want to wear when it's that weird in-between weather. If you go apple picking or hiking, you'll actually be warm and stay dry. Aren't you glad you didn't *just* wear a sweater and jeans today?
7. A pretty throw blanket to wrap yourself in when you want to curl up on the coach, read a book, and sip a PSL on repeat. Cold feet don't stand a chance with this cozy cocoon.
8. Carving tools that'll help you create a ~gourdeous~ masterpiece and gut a pumpkin with ease. If your Jack-o'-lanterns need a glow-up and you don't have a lot of time to do it, this kit can be a lifesaver.
9. Waterproof boots you'll want to wear for trail walks or exploring a pumpkin patch. With waterproof construction, breathable linings, and a durable bottom, you won't have to worry about falling on your butt, sliding around in muddy areas, or having soaked feet.
10. Solar-powered lights because it's not fun to trip on a stone pathway or bed of flowers when you're coming home at night. These tiny lights will provide a little more visibility around your home, especially when it gets darker earlier.
11. A propane gas fire pit that'll be amazing for roasting s'mores or sitting outside on chilly fall evenings. Your clothes or patio furniture won't smell like firewood, because it generates smokeless flames and has an all-weather design.
12. Burt's Bees Lip Balm to keep your lips hydrated when it's cold outside. Stash one in your desk, purse, or bathroom cabinet to provide sweet, sweet relief whenever chapped skin strikes.
13. A door draft stopper so you can stop hot air from leaving your home when fall hits. Attach it to the bottom of your door and enjoy the warmth of your home for once. No more wearing layers of sweats and piling on the blankets.
14. An Instant Pot to make all your fave fall comfort foods. This pressure cooker will spare you from using a bunch of appliances and make meals a breeze. Butternut squash mac 'n' cheese, pumpkin bisque, and slow-cooked turkey are coming right up.
15. An electric leaf blower because all the trees on your property will be shedding foliage, and well, that tiny rake and wheel barrel aren't going to cut it. A powerful motor gets the job done fast, so you don't have to spend all day getting your lawn in good shape.
16. A windproof umbrella with a vented double canopy and reinforced design that can withstand fall drizzles and downpours. You'll actually be dry for once on your solo trip to the coffee shop or grocery store.
17. Reusable produce bags to carry your fresh-picked apples from the orchard. Unlike other bags (hello paper and plastic), these are constructed with a double-stitch material that won't fall apart. Yes to stocking up on all the Granny Smiths and Honeycrisps for pie later.
18. Supportive insoles that'll alleviate achy feet when you're wearing trail sneakers, hiking boots, or other autumn shoes. With shock-absorbing tech and amazing cushioning, your heels and toes will feel so, so good when you're on the go.
19. Anti-skid slippers so you don't take a tumble on your way to the fridge or to grab the mail outside. You'll feel super cozy in these shoes, which will replace your summer slides and keep your feet extra warm all fall long.
20. Colorful face masks that'll comfortably cover your nose and mouth, and match your fall #OOTDs. Orange, red, dark brown, green, and yellow will add a little autumn flair to your everyday looks so you're not sporting gingham or pineapple prints after summer.
21. A tea infuser because it's fall y'all and you deserve to sip on a chai tea that doesn't have loose leaves in it. This tiny device locks in flavor *and* keeps bits out.
22. A self-inflating cushion that'll keep your bum super comfortable if you're stuck sitting on bleachers at a socially-distanced game. It also provides a lil' insulation, so you can stay warm and be comfortable while you're rooting for your fave team.
23. A fireplace cleaner for your dirty mantel that's in need of some tidying before the weather gets colder. This brush and cleaner combo tackles tough soot and smoke stains that won't budge.
24. Chelsea boots because you need a shoe that'll go with everything in your fall wardrobe. These babies will go great with high-rise jeans, dresses, and jumpsuits and they have amazing traction (buh-bye sliding on leaves).
25. An air purifier that'll be a big help when your fall allergies are making you sneeze, have a stuffy nose, and feel icky. This device has a filter that effectively removes pesky particles (think pet hair, dust, and debris) and multiple speed settings.
26. Shoe Goo so your combat booties, mules, and sneakers can have a second life and last you beyond fall. This repair adhesive fixes peeling soles, small holes, and more wear-and-tear things on your footwear.
27. A gutter scoop that'll purge nasty brown leaves and twigs from your roof gutters in minutes. Just put on some gloves, grab the scooper, and ~leaf~ the rest up to this small tool.
28. A soft beanie because some fall days can be a little chilly and you need something a bit warmer than a baseball cap. You'll be thankful your head and ears aren't cold whenever you head outside.
29. A weatherproof connection box for your outdoor power strips, timers, and holiday decorations. Moisture doesn't stand a chance with this hub, which has an interlocking lid and plenty of room for wires. You'll be glad you can *still* run your timers, fountains, and string lights when it's fall.
You, after solving *all* the fall problems and grabbing a PSL:
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.