We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Bottle Bright tablets so you can get rid of gross stuck-on stains in your coffee tumblers. Plop one of these babies in, let them dissolve, and bam, you have a sparkling clean container again.
2. A First Aid Beauty KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub that'll clear out pores and slough away dead skin from rough bumps. This formula is vegan, made with lactic acid and glycolic acid for gentle exfoliation, and will be great to use in the shower for smoother arms and legs.
Promising review: "My forearms have always been rough and red. I used this for the first time tonight, just my hand rubbing it over my arms in the shower. I asked my teenage daughter to touch my arms and she asked me if I shaved them. That's how smooth they are. I highly recommend for the fact that it made my arms smooth for the first time in like 30 years." —Kindle Customer
Get it from Amazon for $12+ (available in three sizes).
3. A knee stabilizer band so you won't ~kneed~ to deal with discomfort while exercising. It'll help provide support during lots of activities, including basketball, cycling, and running, and can be adjusted to fit the curve of each knee.
4. A cool pill-removing, pumice-esque stone that'll help revive clothes you always wear. Brush this baby across your fave sweatshirts or sweaters and say goodbye to bad pilling. They'll look *almost* brand-new in no time.
5. A pack of clip-in hair extensions for times when you want to give your hair a little more length. If your locks are on the shorter side or you really want to rock a longer ponytail, these synthetic strands will give you the 'do of your dreams.
6. A foot file so good at gently removing dead skin, you'll gasp at your newly soft heels that were once callused and cracked.
7. And this callus remover gel to assist the foot exfoliation process! Soak your feet in hot water for a couple of minutes, slather a thick layer of this solution on heel calluses, keep it on for 5 to 10 minutes, rinse, and grab a foot scrubber to help slough away dead skin.
Promising review: "I’m shocked. This stuff really works! It’s the only thing I have found that worked this good and this fast. This was easy. I soaked my feet, then put this on my heels for 10 minutes, then used my pumice and almost all my dead skin was gone. Amazing. And I had really bad heels." —Ilovebling
Get it from Amazon for $13.87.
8. A rust stain remover that'll tackle the toughest red spots ruining your sink, drain, and shower walls. You'll save $$$ on bathroom repairs in no time.
10. A silverware sorter that'll take up minimal room in a kitchen drawer, but still holds up to 24 pieces of cutlery. Your forks, knives, and spoons will be organized and accessible when you need them for meals, *and* you just might free up extra drawer space.
Promising reviews: "I have a tiny kitchen with only three drawers, so space is at a premium. My silverware organizer took up almost all of one drawer, so this organizer is a godsend. You can fit quite a few spoons etc. in e aach slot. My beater attachments fit perfectly into the top two hollows. I will say I have to flip my forks over face down in order to be able to shut and open my drawer, but then the drawer itself is kind of shallow. You NEED this if you have a small kitchen with few drawers!" —mialro
"I saw this product on social media and had to try it. It fits perfect and freed up so much space in my drawer. I have a smaller kitchen and only have one drawer, so this was a must. I put a before and after picture (editor's note: see the before and after photos above)." —Emily
Get it on Amazon for $11.99.
11. A jewelry cleaning pen with more than 40,000 positive ratings and so many 5-star reviews: It has micro-fine cleansers that lift up debris from your favorite baubles, plus leaves them with a sparkling finish! Dull diamonds and scuffs will be the least of your problems if you'd like to wear a gorgeous ring or two!
12. A matte foundation that'll withstand oily skin *and* provide buildable coverage. Its formula is noncomedogenic (so long, clogged pores) and stays on for hours — you won't have to worry about touching up your makeup throughout the day.
13. Goo Gone to lift sticker labels, chewing gum, and crayons from household surfaces and car exteriors and interiors. Raise your hand if you're done using fingernails (and your free time) to peel away gunk.
14. A nail-strengthening cream for your dry, damaged, and brittle nails that need a break from frequent salon visits. It's formulated with hydrogenated jojoba oil, calcium, and vitamins, that'll help prevent chipping, cracking, and splitting. The next time you *do* give yourself a manicure, your digits will be in better shape.
15. And a conditioning oil to help soften damaged cuticles. Its jojoba and vitamin E-rich formula penetrates the nail bed and cuticle area to help restore moisture and strengthen weak nails. No more dryness or brittleness when you want to paint your nails.
16. The Pink Stuff cleaning paste that's so popular on TikTok for a reason — it'll tackle stubborn stains on your stove, bathroom sink, kitchen tiles, and more surfaces that've been neglected at home. The before and after photos below speak for themselves and you'll be glad your cookware doesn't look rusty anymore. 😲
Promising review: "I’ve seen this product all over TikTok and so I decided to order it to see if it’d work a miracle on my glass top stove that is disgusting and has crust and stains I hadn’t been able to get rid of. I’ve tried all the products for glass tops and none of them worked to remove all the junk. I used this, scrubbed a bit, and wiped it away with a damp cloth and BAM my glass top is clean, shiny and looks brand-new again!! Highly recommend! I can’t wait to see what it does with my tile grout!" —Kristi
Get it from Amazon for $5.97.
17. A few sheets of LED-dimming stickers because lights from your router, TV, and other devices are keeping you up at night. These small adhesives dim 50%–80% of light from gadgets, so you can check if they're still working without an annoying glare. If you want your room to be darker, they'll help so much when it's time for bed.
18. A tube of L'Oréal Voluminous Primer Mascara that'll give you fuller lashes without you having to drop $$$ on extensions. It contains fibers that help lengthen lashes and goes on white, so you can seamlessly apply mascara right after.
19. And this top-rated Essence mascara to add major volume to your lashes and lifts them up. If you really want to skip using an eyelash curler, apply this buildable formula to your lashes, give them some length, and be DONE with makeup in minutes.
BuzzFeed Shopping editor Kayla Boyd swears by this mascara and said: "As someone who isn't a big fan of false lashes (the glue irritates my eyes, and I'm terrible at applying them) this budget-friendly holy grail does the trick for both lengthening and volumizing my lashes. It uses a conic shape fiber brush to help the mascara apply evenly without getting too clumpy. Plus, it's cruelty-free!" Peep more deets in her full Essence Lash Princess mascara review.
Promising review: "Amazing volume and length and for a fantastic price. I highly recommend it if you want eyelashes that look like you could be wearing fake ones! Good staying power as well." —Melissa
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
20. A can of metallic spray paint for any organizational bins or cubby containers that need a little makeover. Look at you adding shiny "storage cubes" to your newly renovated home!
21. Avarelle pimple patches to suck up all the nasty gunk inside pesky zits. Thanks to a layer of tea tree leaf oil and calendula oil, your pimples will be covered and less accessible during the process.
22. A pumice stone for the nasty rings in your toilet bowl that won't budge, even with bleach. Use one of these scouring sticks to remove mineral deposits, limescale, rust, and other stains in a few minutes.
These pumice stones can also be used to clean other surfaces, like ceramic tile, concrete, and porcelain, around your home!
Promising review: "I can’t even tell you how much I love this product. I was so embarrassed of out toilet and bathtub in our guest bathroom. Our water is so full of iron, you can’t even drink it, so it stained everything it touched. It took a little bit of elbow grease but this is the only thing I have found that will take the staining off! I will recommend to anyone I know!" —MorganeC.
Get a 2-pack from Amazon for $9.09.