1. At first you thought that everyone kind of thought about girls like that.
2. And you just really liked Russian pop music and that's why you listened to "All The Things She Said" on repeat when you were 12.
3. But soon enough you realised that not everyone liked boobs quite as much as you.
4. And the reason you loved certain women so much was because you wanted to have sex with them. Not that you wanted to be them.
5. Your first girl crush was probably on a straight girl.
6. And for a while you probably thought that if you only wished hard enough she might like you back.
7. After you realised you might be a *homosexual*, the next stage was probably googling exactly how one does that.
8. Usually you ended up stumbling across some things you weren’t mentally prepared for yet.
9. Eventually you probably came across The L Word and binge-watched all six seasons.
10. Through The L Word you started to learn all the lesbian words.
11. You then spent all your time absorbing as much lesbian culture as possible.
This probably involved watching some truly terrible films (not But I'm A Cheerleader, that's a brilliant film).