3. Iceland has more books written, read, and sold per capita than any other country in the world and that one in ten Icelanders will become a published author in his or her lifetime.
With any luck, though, none of these works will ever be penned in “Hopelandic.”
GIF by Bobby Finger
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭