3. Iceland has more books written, read, and sold per capita than any other country in the world and that one in ten Icelanders will become a published author in his or her lifetime.
With any luck, though, none of these works will ever be penned in “Hopelandic.”
GIF by Bobby Finger
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱