3. Iceland has more books written, read, and sold per capita than any other country in the world and that one in ten Icelanders will become a published author in his or her lifetime.
With any luck, though, none of these works will ever be penned in “Hopelandic.”
GIF by Bobby Finger
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸