1. Not everything is as it seems…
6. And sometimes you can’t even trust your own eyes.
Did you know …
10. Scarlett Johansson is actually Christopher Walken.
11. Doug and Fry are the same person.
12. Taylor Swift is actually Victor Hugo.
13. A brain cell is actually the universe.
14. Pi is actually pie.
17. Your favorite movies are much deeper than you thought.
19. And even the things you thought you could trust were never what they seemed:
20. The Bulls logo is actually an upside-down robot reading a book.
21. The LG logo is actually an incomplete Pac Man.
22. This is sand under a microscope.
23. This is chalk under a microscope.
24. And this is how pineapples grow.
26. The letter i is a zombie in disguise.
27. Some of the world’s deepest questions have actually already been answered.
28. And the whole time you’ve been reading this, your earlobes have been lined up perfectly with your nipples.
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.