1. Kathy Griffin started 2013 off right by offering to gingerly tickle Anderson Cooper's balls.
2. Lady-boner-bait Ed Sheeran was nominated for a Grammy AND toured with Taylor Swift.
3. We converted Claire Danes to the ginger side, which made this beautiful photo possible.
4. Actually, we converted a lot of people this year.
5. Our Queen Ginge, Julianne Moore, was cast as President Alma Coin in The Hunger Games film franchise.
Because of course she was. Did I mention that she also won a SAG award for her performance as Sarah Palin in Game Change?
6. But she wasn't the only redhead who joined The Hunger Games cast, thankfully...
Stef Dawson, may the odds be ever in your redhead favor.
7. Jessica Chastain graced the cover of Vogue and looked like a flawless goddess.
8. We set a world record, like bosses.
9. And to get to the redhead festival, one pilot offered a redheads-only flight.
10. Ewan McGregor returned to our lives, like a Scottish alien of hotness, in the film August: Osage County.
11. LiLo embraced her natural color this year, thereby allowing us all to breathe again.
12. Domhnall Gleeson was a redhead leading male love interest in About Time. Because he's super adorable and swoon worthy.
I'm also fairly certain that this is the first time a ginger has been a leading love interest in a film? Unless you count Robert Redford's strawberry mane, of course.
13. Cate Blanchett admitted that going red was the best decision she ever made. Duh.
14. Faux redhead (but we accept you, girrr!) Ellie Kemper was cast in Tina Fey's new TV project.
15. Our Queen's spawn, Liv, proved herself to be the most adorable little ginger lady ever.
16. Oh, and did I mention that our Queen also has a ginger son named Cal? God is good.
17. Photographer Thomas Knights did the world a favor this year by reminding us of how beautiful redhead men are.
SERIOUSLY, THANK YOU, THOMAS KNIGHTS!
18. Amy Poehler's ginger son, Abel, turned 3, and continued to dominate the cute redhead kid market.
19. Kate Mara was all kinds of sexy/terrifying in House of Cards, further proving that no one should mess with us. Ever.
20. Christina Hendricks continued to rock the redhead cause simply by breathing and standing.
21. Louis C.K. won a TCA Award and also graced us with his amazing presence in Blue Jasmine.
22. Merida and Brave nabbed an Oscar for Best Animated Feature Film of the Year.
23. Joss Whedon lent his ginger hand to Much Ado About Nothing and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..
24. Michael Fassbender starred in a third Steve McQueen film, 12 Years a Slave, and the oscar rumors are already swirling.
25. Conan O'Brien's late-night show was renewed through 2015. All hail King Coco!
26. The first ever Ginger Pride walk took place in 2013.
We're loud, we're proud, get used to these gingers!
27. Ginger Prince Cumberbatch starred in five films this year.
28. Redhead convert Emma Stone said this wonderful thing about our people:
29. A kid dressed as Harry Potter and went to Penn Station, and this tall redhead did the right thing and said he was Ron Weasley.
See the whole thing here.
30. And a real redhead prince used 2013 as a time to volunteer for the Walking with the Wounded South Pole Allied Challenge 2013 British team.
31. Being Ginger, a documentary film about being a redhead male and trying to find love, debuted.
32. Male model Lasse Pedersen rocked the catwalk and ads for Bottega Venetta this year.
More redheads in fashion, please.