1. Watch the magic here:
2. First Harry strolled into Penn Station with his luggage and fake Hedwig.
4. And onlookers took pictures because it was obviously the best thing they’ve ever witnessed.
8. He then asked this man if it was necessary to check his bags and/or his owl.
This guy had no idea.
10. And then continued asking strangers for directions, for which one woman told him to go between platforms 9 and 10.
16. To read more about Improv Everywhere’s Movies In Real Life series, click here.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. ›